Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master
Philips Perfect Draft Home Beer Draft System

we have two of these, plus other Beer machines.

this ones not getting used so its forsale on T6F.

£150 collected.

(delivery prob about £20ish UK ML)

+++++++++++++++

1634125019632.png

Party time. Quality time. Game time. You time.

PerfectDraft exists to serve the ultimate in-home beer experience.

There is no better way to serve beer at home than the PerfectDraft machine. A pull on the tap, and you'll have a glass of beer just the way the brewer intended: cold, crisp and brewery-fresh.

PerfectDraft is a precisely-engineered machine, so when you pour that perfect glass of beer, well, it's pretty satisfying!

PerfectDraft is easy-to-use and maintain. And that's before we get onto the beers. More than 40 beers are now available, including Stella Artois, Budweiser, Leffe, Tiny Rebel, Thornbridge and Hoegaarden.

+++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++

1634125178964.png

1634125190250.png

1634125201843.png

1634125212757.png

PERFECTDRAFT FAQS

How many pints are in a PerfectDraft keg?​

There are 10 pints in a PerfectDraft keg.

How long does a PerfectDraft keg last?​

The PerfectDraft machines keeps PerfectDraft kegs fresh at 3°C in the machine for 30 days.

Can you refill PerfectDraft kegs?​

We do that for you with our fantastic recycling scheme ! It's free and we credit your account with £5 worth of beer tokens per keg.

How do you chill a keg quickly?​

When you receive your kegs, if you have space in the fridge, put your kegs in the fridge and they'll pre-chilled and ready to go! If you do not have space in the fridge, store your kegs in a cool dry place and that will help them to chill quicker once in the machine.

Is the beer sub worth it?​

The PerfectDraft machine has many benefits over the Sub; the main benefit being that beer comes in 6L kegs meaning that you will have to change kegs less often. Couple that with our free recycling scheme which nets you £5 worth of beer tokens per keg to go towards your next order and you'll be wondering why you didn't go for the PerfectDraft Machine earlier!

Are kegs worth it?​

With such a wide range of beer styles and brands to choose from, you're sure to find some favourites! Fancy a bit of Belgian? Leffe Blonde has you covered. Classic lager? Get that joie de biere with the one and only Stella Artois. Craft your tipple? Get wild with Tiny Rebel Clwb Tropica! Are kegs worth it? Short answer: Absolutely!

Do you have to return empty kegs?​

Yes! Each empty keg you return back to us is worth £5 which we will credit to your Beer Hawk account in beer tokens. Beer tokens can be used against all future orders. What's more, our returns system is easy and free to use!

Is it bad to let a keg warm up?​

All beer is sensitive to repeated temperature change and should be avoided where possible. Your beer will be fine but always try and store kegs in a cool, dry place until you are ready to put them in the machine.

How long does it take to chill a keg?​

From warm a keg will take 8-12 hours to chill down to the perfect 3 degrees. The cooler a keg is before it goes into the machine, the quicker it will cool to the perfect temperature. A good rule of thumb is around a degree of cooling per hour. If you don't want to wait, we recommend pre-chilling your kegs, either in the fridge or in the coolest place you can find in your home.

Can you get money for empty kegs?​

Yes! In the form of beer tokens which are added to your Beer Hawk account.

How much money do you get for returning kegs?​

You get £5 worth of beer tokens added to your account which can used on future orders.

Reactions: DWS
Hmmm, me thinks the head on that beer is far too deep for a London lad :whistle:

Perfect Draft is a brilliant machine. I have one already so no sale here but a free bump :)

Does raise a question for me though @Dellmassive - can the PD machine run on an electric socket in the van when connected to EHU on a campsite? Or is it too power hungry? As a future VW camper van owner I'd be delighted if I could take my PD machine on trips away.

Perfect Draft is a brilliant machine. I have one already so no sale here but a free bump :)

Does raise a question for me though @Dellmassive - can the PD machine run on an electric socket in the van when connected to EHU on a campsite? Or is it too power hungry? As a future VW camper van owner I'd be delighted if I could take my PD machine on trips away.
yes it runs fine. - I've taken one camping before.

it looks great setup in your awning etc.

@Fish even had one running in his van at Busfest21 !!! OffGrid, so battery and inverter.

not sure what battery & inverter he was running . . . . didnt get a chance to ask him.

its only 40-70W according to this.

Technical Specifications[edit]​

The PerfectDraft Beer Machine pulls an average of 40 watts and a maximum power of 70 watts at a voltage of 220-240 V on a 50/60 Hz net.[2]

The PerfectDraft Machine has a width of 286 mm, a depth of 493 mm and a height of 444 mm, including the handle.

very true . . . . im no expert.

there are loads of options that car be loaded into the machine.

Gotta say Goose Island Medway IPA is one of may faves.

Becks is a nice Larger.

Leffe is a nice German Beer.

Hoegarden was a nice Belgian wheat beer.

i liked Spaten and Jupiler too. . . .

i wasnt so keep on the super strong German/Belgian beers / pale ales . . . . @Deaky style

ie Kwack 8.9% !!!! - a keg of that one 1 night knocked me Kwackers . . . . :slow rofl:

1634140433842.png

1634140171990.png1634140250735.png1634140184647.png1634140265143.png

Reactions: DWS
lol . . . .

at one point is did have about 15 empty kegs stacked up in the garden.

i normally get the 3xkeg bundle deals. as it cheaper and will come with free delivery.

and you get £5 per keg with free returns . . .

so i collected up the kegs . . . .

sent them back free, had all the £5`s added to my account . . . . then used that credit plus some more cash to buy more beer.

You should see what he can store in one of his tents/awnings!
we managed to fit half a family in the tent awning at Cambridge the other month . . .

:mexican wave:

1634141327232.png

plus a Double blow up sofa,

a CADAC carry chef,

a 4man table and chairs,

two compressor fridges.

and a small camp kitchen . . . .

i think i still had space for a small swimming pool - but the weather kept that idea at bay.

1634141442863.png

very true . . . . im no expert.

there are loads of options that car be loaded into the machine.

Gotta say Goose Island Medway IPA is one of may faves.

Becks is a nice Larger.

Leffe is a nice German Beer.

Hoegarden was a nice Belgian wheat beer.

i liked Spaten and Jupiler too. . . .

i wasnt so keep on the super strong German/Belgian beers / pale ales . . . . @Deaky style

ie Kwack 8.9% !!!! - a keg of that one 1 night knocked me Kwackers . . . . :slow rofl:

View attachment 133084

View attachment 133080View attachment 133082View attachment 133081View attachment 133083
Kwak lol, I had 4 pints and was crawling up the stairs with the wife calling me a disgrace

Back in the days when I actually had to work for a living, I went through a period in the early 2000s when I was spending a lot of time in Mons, Belgium (anybody with a military background will probably know where I'm talking about!). I've got to say that Kwak did for me on more than one occasion but, then again, in the end so did the Leffe and most of the other Belgian beers that I sampled. At the risk of sounding poncy (maybe even sacrilegious), I always disliked Hoegaarden when I tried it at home but one day in a cafe it was served to me with a slice of lemon and it transformed the taste to something very pleasant indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back