Sold Petrol owners: Private reg. for your TSI bus :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
OK I've never sold a private reg before so assume this is all ok, if not please tell me.

So up for sale is TS14 BUS, I of course was going to space this out to TSI 4 BUS (yes I realise this isn't to everyone's taste), I think it would look pretty cool though, especially at shows etc.

I was going to put this on my T6 TSI but never bothered, I purchase it 2 years ago off the dvla website and never assigned it to a vehicle.
It's on the v750 form so I assume ok to sell on and transfer to someone else?

Unused pressed metal plates included.

Some pics;

20220204_142942.jpg20220204_144308.jpg20220204_142918.jpg20220204_143057.jpg

Let me know if there is anything I have missed.

Looking for £300 including the pressed metal plates (assuming no other fees to pay?)

Thanks as always.

Last edited:
OK I've never sold a private reg before so assume this is all ok, if not please tell me.

So up for sale is TS14 BUS, I of course was going to space this out to TSI 4 BUS (yes I realise this isn't to everyone's taste), I think it would look pretty cool though, especially at shows etc.

I was going to put this on my T6 TSI but never bothered, I purchase it 2 years ago off the dvla website and never assigned it to a vehicle.
It's on the v750 form so I assume ok to sell on and transfer to someone else?

Unused pressed metal plates included.

Some pics;

View attachment 144659View attachment 144660View attachment 144661View attachment 144662

Let me know if there is anything I have missed.

Looking for £300 including the pressed metal plates (assuming no other fees to pay?)

Thanks as always.
That’s an absolute bargain surely! If mine was a TSI I’d snap your hand off at that price!

That’s an absolute bargain surely! If mine was a TSI I’d snap your hand off at that price!

Cheers :cool:
Yes I think it's great.
I'm still in two minds whether to keep it or not, but the fact I've had it 2 years and not gone on yet is probably telling me something...

Still avail, had a bit of interest on other selling platforms but nothing on here as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back