Petrol Night Heater

Carbon13

T6 Pro
Now I've gone petrol not diesel it dawned on me I'll need a petrol Night Heater......doh

Webasto and Eiber do them, can't find anyone else, do you have one or the other fitted ? Who did it ? How much ? Happy with the performance ?

Thanks

I am also going petrol on a full camper conversion. As part of the conversion I am having an under floor propane tank fitted so have decided on the Propex under chassis propane heater model HS2211. The heater is £895 fitted as part of the conversion.

I am also going petrol on a full camper conversion. As part of the conversion I am having an under floor propane tank fitted so have decided on the Propex under chassis propane heater model HS2211. The heater is £895 fitted as part of the conversion.

Thanks, I'd wanted to avoid gas due to problems others had experienced at the Channel Tunnel but at that price I think I'll have another look, cheers.

I am really pleased with my propane heater, warms up really quickly and is not very noisy at all.

I am really pleased with my propane heater, warms up really quickly and is not very noisy at all.
Ah, thats good to hear. I was just reading a few posts about gas heaters and some said they were noisy.
I also read that the Propex only has one speed..?

Ah, thats good to hear. I was just reading a few posts about gas heaters and some said they were noisy.
I also read that the Propex only has one speed..?

Gas at 43p a litre why would anyone want to burn diesel or petrol? Cracking bit of kit, with an underslung lpg tank.

Back