TSi MPG

Hi Gents
First Post so please be kind.
I have a 18plate 204 tsi with revo stage 1 and it's great fun, pulls like a train etc I have had a t5 130 auto, t6 180 manual and a t6 150 dsg and the tsi is by far the best so far
I'm in talks with revo about a stage 3 which should be fun and they say it's very drivable. They use a reworked ko4 and it needs a wagoner Ic, just need to sort out down pipes.
Oh, and by the way WELCOME to the T6forum, this is a very friendly place of mutual support and fun
:think smile bounce: Look forward to reading your future posts, and seeing how far you go with your tsi....... I really would like to drive one, one day.

Only had the van 2 weeks ago not much modding yet.
I have had the mirrors modified by Hazzydayz so that they now fold on the remote They also programmed it so it now beeps on lock/unlock. I've had them also install blackview camera's front and rear.
The Windows have also been limo tinted and I've put on 20"wolfrace alloys with Pzero tyres.
And lastly I've installed Dynomat throughout
So early days yet but at least I've started. I've got a loc8 side panel with table going on tomorrow because ...... Well why not lol

I have had the mirrors modified by Hazzydayz so that they now fold on the remote They also programmed it so it now beeps on lock/unlock. I've had them also install blackview camera's front and rear.
The Windows have also been limo tinted and I've put on 20"wolfrace alloys with Pzero tyres.
So early days yet but at least I've started. I've got a loc8 side panel with table going on tomorrow because ...... Well why not lol
You're not hanging about, have you done this before????
Any Pics:thumbsup:

Hi looked at the loc8 door panel table, great idea but I have the Kombi. Will the second row sets interfere with the door being used in the van ?

Mines a kombi and yes the seat is in the way abit bit it still works great and very easy to fit.
Ps mk7 golf gti multi function wheel with working paddle shift now installed (thanks again Hazzydayz)

Mines a kombi and yes the seat is in the way abit bit it still works great and very easy to fit.
Ps mk7 golf gti multi function wheel with working paddle shift now installed (thanks again Hazzydayz)
Oh right, I went for the 2 front seats swivel option so I suppose that would be better still.

Had my TSI 150 T28 PV for 4 months now, just done 4K miles. The first 2k averaged 27.7 mpg, second 2k I’ve averaged 29.5 mpg according to the dash. Get about 460-480 miles from a £95 fill (80l tank on TSI as no Adblue). Still glad I chose petrol, very smooth to drive although quite thirsty.

Had my TSI 150 T28 PV for 4 months now, just done 4K miles. The first 2k averaged 27.7 mpg, second 2k I’ve averaged 29.5 mpg according to the dash. Get about 460-480 miles from a £95 fill (80l tank on TSI as no Adblue). Still glad I chose petrol, very smooth to drive although quite thirsty.

Have you done a long M-way run yet? and if so, what mpg are you getting?

Is anyone on here running a petrol T6 carrying a significant load, and if so how does it cope?

WOW, Is the tsi (T6) the same as a tsi(Golf) engine wise?
Revo are talking about a wagoner Ic, so does the tsi have an Ic already?, I don't think that BiTDI has one, because its charger cooled(the turbo has its own cooled water supply to reduce temps).
You must be Joking!!!! If no please never do mechanic and never speak about. You are going to make a full of yourself.

I'm Kidding you. but do you know any modern turbo car without an IC? most have AIR/AIR IC and some have AIR/WATER IC but always an IC.

Last edited:
Yeah same as mk6 golf gti etc and yes it a bigger Ic than the one fitted
Do we have to get this mistake on every page of this post???
NO NO NO it's not like Golf 6 GTI that has got an EA888 Gen1 Engine
YES it's like Audi B8 A4 2.0 TFSI that got an EA888 GEN 2 engine.
The difference between GEN1 and GEN2 is the Variable valve Lift. you easily see on top of the head, exhaust side . Many mistake those for 8 injector's then thinking this engine has 8 injector's.

EA888 Gen1 produce 280Nm of torque car using it Golf 6 GTI 211hp
EA888 Gen2 produce 350 Nm of torque due to the VVT car using it AUDI B8 2.0TFSI ( A4, A5, Q5) VW T5 TSI, VW T6 TSI

Why every body make this mistake? 80% of the tuner I contact did also that mistake. I got far from those that did that mistake. Mean they have no idea of their job. Mostly OTS tune.

About pulling a Remap T6 TSI will pull as good as TDI. I have 400Nm at 2000 rpm.Capture 2018-07-18 à 08.22.49.jpg

Capture 2018-10-14 à 06.36.57.jpg Capture 2018-07-18 à 08.22.49.jpg

Last edited:
Back