Pendle now offering Euro6 remap

I just had my 2017 T6 102ps BMT Euro 6 van remapped by Pendle, and im so impressed and highly recommend it. The engine seems smoother, quieter, and WAY more powerful. The throttle response is now instant, theres no need to downshift for going up hills, the extra torque is really noticeable in 4th and 5th. And it seems to be using less fuel!

Honestly its far surpassed all expectations.
Hows the van performance? Any issues arisen since the map?

Had my 204 remapped by Pendle, now 255
Gone is dead throttle, that oh you want to faster - hang on I'll have to think about that response - now can drive on the throttle and control the speed.
Torque up hills is very much improved, ie what hills.
Consumption averaging out the same on identical run before and after.
Need to be gentle on pull off as can be pretty dramatic/rapid.
No negatives at this point in time.

Had my 204 remapped by Pendle, now 255
Gone is dead throttle, that oh you want to faster - hang on I'll have to think about that response - now can drive on the throttle and control the speed.
Torque up hills is very much improved, ie what hills.
Consumption averaging out the same on identical run before and after.
Need to be gentle on pull off as can be pretty dramatic/rapid.
No negatives at this point in time.
Hi mate, how has the van been since you had the remap? I have a 204dsg and i am thinking of a Pendle remap. Cheers

Hi mate, how has the van been since you had the remap? I have a 204dsg and i am thinking of a Pendle remap. Cheers
Have to be gentle with the throttle when pulling out of roundabouts etc as it can be more rapid than expected.
Did find that the DSG wasn't matching in that it would go into 7th at 40mph.
Had a TVS + DSG remap done and now only uses 7th as an overdrive, comes in above 50mph only - usually 60mph+.
Much better gear selection in relation to road speed. Need to watch your speed more if Licence points are to be avoided.
Now rapid progress on wyndy/hilly cross country roads. DSG gear changes are even faster than before and seemless.
Minimum consumption figure 28mpg with old 33mpg remaining as the average.

Quantum do a 230PS remap and a DSG remap which would be an all in one option to consider.

Back