Pendle now offering Euro6 remap

Had my 150 done yesterday with a 47bhp and 63lbt increase. I’m very happy with it. Pulls much stronger and drives a lot smother. Engine seams effortless. Don’t have to down gear anywhere near as much. Best mod I done so far. And the list is still big to complete lol

Last edited:
Had my 150 done yesterday with a 47bhp and 63lbt increase. I’m very happy with it. Pulls much stronger and drives a lot smother. Engine seams effortless. Don’t have to down gear anywhere near as much. Best mod I done so far. And the list is still big to complete lol
Jeez, that’s a 1/3rd more power! That’s a heck of a percentage jump.

Hi all
On previous cars I’ve use BHP-UK, to be honest Cal can’t do enough, he isn’t happy unless its 100% right, he’s done maps for fuel economy, balls out performance then a mixture of both,
I really would recommend him.

Hope you check them out (Blackburn area)

What mpgs you getting now and hows the regens
Mpg is A little bit better if drive normal as we say. Because you can now be in a higher gear than before at lower revs. Without stalling issues. With heavy foot I only get about 26mpg.

That’s why my mates call me captain slow lol

I'm thinking about a remap on a 204 DSG euro 6. First thing is what's the impact on insurance, and when doing long slow lazy 300 mile trips at 55 - 65 miles an hour is there any improvement in consumption assuming v Power diesel is used? My job recently changed so that I'm doing up to 1000 miles a week and I'm thinking about swapping my second car (a Golf R 310 DSG estate) for a 7-seat diesel of some sort. Of course the Caravelle will stay....

Anyone had their 180bhp manual remapped?

I'd like to know how much power the map actually provided and did it make much of an improvement in the performance

I just had my 2017 T6 102ps BMT Euro 6 van remapped by Pendle, and im so impressed and highly recommend it. The engine seems smoother, quieter, and WAY more powerful. The throttle response is now instant, theres no need to downshift for going up hills, the extra torque is really noticeable in 4th and 5th. And it seems to be using less fuel!

Honestly its far surpassed all expectations.

What's the downsude to a remap? I find it hard to believe that a global vehicle manufacturer would not 'tune' there engines for peak performance, reliability and mpg (emmsions would stay the same I presume or it's an MOT failure).

Just interested?

What's the downsude to a remap? I find it hard to believe that a global vehicle manufacturer would not 'tune' there engines for peak performance, reliability and mpg (emmsions would stay the same I presume or it's an MOT failure).

Just interested?

Have you heard of Dieselgate? ;)

Back