Passenger Single Seat material wearing early.

Mkgolfnutters

VCDS User
VIP Member
Goog morning everyone
Just a quick question has any one had problems with the material on the front seats of there van.
We bought a T6 from a converter the twin seat was exchanged for a brand new captain seat.
My wife is the only one who sits in it and In Les than 200 miles the seat material is showing signs of sagging.My question is is the converter to sort out or is it Vw to rectify. We paid £900 for the seat as well as exchanging our twin seat the van has only done 7000 the drivers seat is fine.

Thanks for taking time to read would appreciate any help in this matter.

Kevin

Thats a tricky one, i would raise it with the converter first and get their opinion/see what they say

Goog morning everyone
Just a quick question has any one had problems with the material on the front seats of there van.
We bought a T6 from a converter the twin seat was exchanged for a brand new captain seat.
My wife is the only one who sits in it and In Les than 200 miles the seat material is showing signs of sagging.My question is is the converter to sort out or is it Vw to rectify. We paid £900 for the seat as well as exchanging our twin seat the van has only done 7000 the drivers seat is fine.

Thanks for taking time to read would appreciate any help in this matter.

Kevin

Is it cloth or leather?
I have full leather in my Motorhome, and the passenger seat sagged after about 6 months, which was surprising because my wife who sits there is only small and weighs as much as a bag of sugar, where as i'm a 'bit' bigger and my seat was fine.
I ended up taking it to a local trimmer (one of my own customers) and he spent an hour with a heat gun and steamer, and once finished it looked perfect and hasn't sagged since.

Thanks for your replies'
If its a new seat surley its down to the manufacture to put the problem wright.

Back