Passenger Seat - Trim And Wiring Plugs

Paynewright

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Swapping the front passenger seat over from twin to single I didn’t take any pics of the wiring plugs before I pulled them out of their holder as I thought they’d just sit on the floor under the new single seat. Then I spotted the wiring plug cage on the new seat - doh!!

I’ve got them all in OK but wonder if someone can take a picture of theirs so I can get them in the right places so the wires run correctly - one bunch of wires is a bit close to the metal seat base. Its a startline window van.

Also the new seat seems to have a bit of trim missing compared to the original drivers seat - anyone know if this is how they are or part no for the missing bit? The internals of the drivers seat look different so not sure thats the same. Lower trim from ebay perfect match!

Thanks
Ian

AB2CC4BC-C689-4BD1-9325-DA57A3DABD15.jpeg

8774F199-AF78-4B55-8701-398E21D98330.jpeg

Looks like your new seat came from a van with a bulkhead. You would need to replace the whole lower plastics of the seat.

As for the wiring, as long as the same colours are plugged together it really doesn’t matter which holes in the cage they are clipped to.

Back