Part number - OEM seat covers

Skyliner33

VCDS User
T6 Legend
Hi, I am trying to find the correct part number for some OEM seat covers.

I am trying to find some black leather and alcantara seat covers for standard van seat (not Caravelle as I believe these are different).

This is the seat cover I mean:

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 11.09.44.png

Can’t help with the part number I’m afraid but have you considered getting one of the many upholsterers to make some for you?
These ones from Coastal Customs are close which makes me think they could make what you’re after if you spoke to them. Just a thought.

I have seen these particular seats in the flesh and can confirm the quality is top notch, easily as good as my old Audi A4 leather/alcantara seats.

Can’t help with the part number I’m afraid but have you considered getting one of the many upholsterers to make some for you?
These ones from Coastal Customs are close which makes me think they could make what you’re after if you spoke to them. Just a thought.

I have seen these particular seats in the flesh and can confirm the quality is top notch, easily as good as my old Audi A4 leather/alcantara seats.
Getting an upholsterer to match is the second option. The place that Leisuredrive get their upholstery done is not too far from me so I will go and have a look at his work. :thumbsup:

Look up part numbers...

Here you go, don't be put off by the language, I've used it without problem for years...

Click - Safe Zone
Click - Free Services
Click - CarProg2 (Ignore anything about signing in)
Select - Campmob. (Typ2/Transp./LT) for some California specific parts (See below)
or
Select - Transporter for all parts common to transporter
or
Select - Transporter/Campmobil for model year 2020 onward transporters & campers
Then...
Double Click - Your particular year
Sometimes you will get an option of selecting from a split of chassis numbers, obviously select the one that you require.

I'm sure you will work out how to navigate beyond this...

Own another VW? Then play at your hearts content, note the special catalogues at the bottom of the screen.

Look up part numbers...

Here you go, don't be put off by the language, I've used it without problem for years...

Click - Safe Zone
Click - Free Services
Click - CarProg2 (Ignore anything about signing in)
Select - Campmob. (Typ2/Transp./LT) for some California specific parts (See below)
or
Select - Transporter for all parts common to transporter
or
Select - Transporter/Campmobil for model year 2020 onward transporters & campers
Then...
Double Click - Your particular year
Sometimes you will get an option of selecting from a split of chassis numbers, obviously select the one that you require.

I'm sure you will work out how to navigate beyond this...

Own another VW? Then play at your hearts content, note the special catalogues at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks, I will have a look at that site.

It's exactly what it says, you already have the item open in another tab or window.

You can only open it once with the same browser. Otherwise it works perfectly for me and has done for years. One good point is that it seems to be kept very much up to date which you will notice if you are a regular user when it notifies you that data has changed since your last visit.

I’ve been trying to find out what the difference is between Caravelle and ordinary seats. they look the same in photos.
I think the bolsters are more pronounced on the Caravelle leather seats, perhaps you could change the seat foam.

It's exactly what it says, you already have the item open in another tab or window.

You can only open it once with the same browser. Otherwise it works perfectly for me and has done for years. One good point is that it seems to be kept very much up to date which you will notice if you are a regular user when it notifies you that data has changed since your last visit.
But I don’t have another open. Now only 2 tabs. T6forum and the link.EB9E805E-9E28-4D39-A336-C51C903F29A3.png

Sorry mate, I have no idea what the problem is then, it always works perfectly for me on numerous PCs. Never tried it on an iOS device.

I've looked on a phone but the site is not set-up for use on a small screen so although it opens OK on an Android phone it's not readable due to screen size.

Edit - Perhaps others will try accessing this site using various devices and browsers and report back.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, I have no idea what the problem is then, it always works perfectly for me on numerous PCs. Never tried it on an iOS device.

I've looked on a phone but the site is not set-up for use on a small screen so although it opens OK on an Android phone it's not readable due to screen size.

Thanks just tried it on a computer rather than tablet and it seems to be working.

An IPad iOS 13.4.1
I'm not altogether surprised, two people reported to me yesterday that they couldn't access a couple of sites which were on totally different subjects and both of then were using iOS devices using Safari as their browser. Makes me wonder if Apple have done something silly!

I'm not altogether surprised, two people reported to me yesterday that they couldn't access a couple of sites which were on totally different subjects and both of then were using iOS devices using Safari as their browser. Makes me wonder if Apple have done something silly!
Site doent like Chrome either, told me to install firefox. I will need a while to find the bits I need I think.

Caravelle seats have different foams, I doubt there is a genuine VW seat cover to fit the standard seats. I'm getting Coastal Customs to trim my rear 2+1 to match the genuine Caravelle front seats (same as your photo) - they would trim your standard seats to look the same.

Back