Part number - OEM seat covers

It works OK in Chrome, it's just that the site is optimised for Firefox.

Caravelle seats have different foams, I doubt there is a genuine VW seat cover to fit the standard seats. I'm getting Coastal Customs to trim my rear 2+1 to match the genuine Caravelle front seats (same as your photo) - they would trim your standard seats to look the same.
I’ve been thinking the same, sell my heated captain seats in simora, buy two caravelle seats to replace them and have my rear 2+1 trimmed to match. Where did you get your Caravelle seats from?

I’ve been thinking the same, sell my heated captain seats in simora, buy two caravelle seats to replace them and have my rear 2+1 trimmed to match. Where did you get your Caravelle seats from?
I got mine from T5 Cotswold parts since they are fairly close to me, Kernow transporters usually have some too, I think both would post if needed

Slight thread hijack - what would be the approximate cost to have a couple of seats recovered in leather? Nothing fancy perhaps plain at the sides and perforated in the middle all one colour?

Regards
Ian

My 2+1 rears are costing £650+vat so I’d guess it would be about double if getting the fronts done too?

Thanks for the replies, I did think of the buy Caravelle seats and sell My Simora, but my passenger seat has an OEM swivel which I am loathed to part with as I've never seen a Caravelle seat with black leather/alcantara and swivel. Looks like I will need to get mine re-trimmed to match.

I got mine from T5 Cotswold parts since they are fairly close to me, Kernow transporters usually have some too, I think both would post if needed
I bought some seats years ago for my T5 from Richard at Kernow and he was most helpful. If your seats are heated, how did you get on with the swap? I’ve heard the plugs are different.

Thanks. I’ve read that before. Considering that the seat covers from a Caravelle are a different shape on the bolsters, they have the stitched in heating element whereas mine are fixed to the seat sponge with different plugs I’m coming to the conclusion it’s not worth the hassle and I might as well get them re trimmed. Thanks though.

Look up part numbers...

Here you go, don't be put off by the language, I've used it without problem for years...

Click - Safe Zone
Click - Free Services
Click - CarProg2 (Ignore anything about signing in)
Select - Campmob. (Typ2/Transp./LT) for some California specific parts (See below)
or
Select - Transporter for all parts common to transporter
or
Select - Transporter/Campmobil for model year 2020 onward transporters & campers
Then...
Double Click - Your particular year
Sometimes you will get an option of selecting from a split of chassis numbers, obviously select the one that you require.

I'm sure you will work out how to navigate beyond this...

Own another VW? Then play at your hearts content, note the special catalogues at the bottom of the screen.
Im in there, can't see anything for interior, maybe just me, nice find regardless

Back