PDC sensor part number needed

sineil

Hi all, I'm after a part number for a rear bumper park assist sensor for my T6. I damaged my own bumper and bought a genuine one off eBay. Didn't realise at the time but the ebay one came with parking sensor holes across the back, but also 2 extra holes on the side. now I need to fill these with dummy sensors. Any experts out there? help for part numbers required.
Thanks very much.

Hi all, I'm after a part number for a rear bumper park assist sensor for my T6. I damaged my own bumper and bought a genuine one off eBay. Didn't realise at the time but the ebay one came with parking sensor holes across the back, but also 2 extra holes on the side. now I need to fill these with dummy sensors. Any experts out there? help for part numbers required.
Thanks very much.
Not seen one with extra holes have you got a pic ?

Oh right see what you mean,

Failing that measure up and put some vw emblems in

I’ll have a look at work on Monday see if there are any old bit working ones that you could paint and fit just to fill the holes

No worries. Weird one, but my fault. Think caravelles had them fitted on the executives. ideally need a sensor holder for the other side and 2 sensors to fill the hole.

There is much to be said for part numbers. Thanks to that list I was able to identify parts on Google and then find parts on ebay. I haven't got the full ParkAssist on my T6 Highline so these will be holders for now - much better than looking at holes in the side.

IFInterface looks very useful - aim to dive into it when I have more time.

Back