Hoping somebody can help me out with a query for my T6 conversion.

I bought a set of seatbelts but I'm unsure if there is supposed to be a spacer bush for the belt end fixing point for the middle row seats.

I couldn't find a T6 workshop manual but did find a T6.1 version, is this spacer bush unique to the T6.1? See number 11 on the image below:

Screenshot 2023-04-14 213627.png

so it starts for those of you like me, couldn't stretch the money to buy a kombi but have to kids, so I've brought some seats of evilbay and gone about converting mine to a kombi.

Dead easy!! 2-3hours max

Little tip for you all, most disabled, taxi converters will sell you all the bits needed for less than you can buy of eBay, I paid £180 for 12 mounts and seat belts. This is where all those eBay people are. Using a lot from and then selling for nearly double!! Cut out the middle man, google them and give then a call, what have you got to lose!!
2-3 hours of trying to work out how to get the heatshield off underneath so far!! Anyone got a tip for how to get the handbrake cable out of its runners to be able to get the heat shield out? I also wonder if I need to take more off than just the one next to the fuel tank? I'm just fitting a triple bench...

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

2-3 hours of trying to work out how to get the heatshield off underneath so far!! Anyone got a tip for how to get the handbrake cable out of its runners to be able to get the heat shield out? I also wonder if I need to take more off than just the one next to the fuel tank? I'm just fitting a triple bench...

View attachment 217069

View attachment 217070
Handbrake off, then loosen and take the bolt off that cable underneath, then the grommet will slide out of that bracket

Back