Panel Van Racking For Work Van

Einion

Hello,

My new 204 t6 DSG t32 panel van will be born in October.

I am going to use it as a proper workhorse van. I'm struggling to find decent racking ideas other than the chesp mdf versions off of eBay.

Please can anyone point me towards more decent versions or ideas or share any you have already.

Thanks

Depends what your looking for. My vans are all workhorses, and I have had them all fitted out by Mk Ply lining.
They are ply wood shelves, vehicle specific, and if you drive to them, they will fit them for free.

Hello,

My new 204 t6 DSG t32 panel van will be born in October.

I am going to use it as a proper workhorse van. I'm struggling to find decent racking ideas other than the chesp mdf versions off of eBay.

Please can anyone point me towards more decent versions or ideas or share any you have already.

Thanks
What did you end up going for? I’ve been eyeing up Bott Smart Van not cheap when you can’t resist all the options like me but looks good stuff.

What did you end up going for? I’ve been eyeing up Bott Smart Van not cheap when you can’t resist all the options like me but looks good stuff.
I went ebay second hand option. Bott stuff and very good. Then I got a ply type thing for behind the bulkhead. This is annoying. Rattles and squeeks and bit crap. Bott is expensive but if you can afford then yes.

I went ebay second hand option. Bott stuff and very good. Then I got a ply type thing for behind the bulkhead. This is annoying. Rattles and squeeks and bit crap. Bott is expensive but if you can afford then yes.

Wow I didn’t even think about eBay for bott racking! Good idea I can see many hours of trawling coming up! Squeaky bulkhead yeah that’s the last thing you want... I would probably have some kind of mental breakdown after a few days driving with that. Thanks for replying mate

543661BE-7CBD-4474-99C2-5A7076B0D8C9.jpeg AD114CF3-F976-4C8A-A3D0-750470B24A04.jpeg I went through this last year .... Shelves come in different depths and as I use dewalt tstak a lot, this defined the minimum depth I could select.

In the end I went for a sortimo system .... Not cheap, but giant mechano you can change with heaps of options.

My t,6 is a twin side door kombi so space is at a premium.

View attachment 43436 View attachment 43435 I went through this last year .... Shelves come in different depths and as I use dewalt tstak a lot, this defined the minimum depth I could select.

In the end I went for a sortimo system .... Not cheap, but giant mechano you can change with heaps of options.

My t,6 is a twin side door kombi so space is at a premium.

Looks really smart, what I liked about bott smart van is the false half floor you can get, which I think immediately gives you a load more usable room. Sortimo does look great, It’s got me thinking about putting all my Makita gear in sortimo boxes, I’ve still got a Bosch sortimo box from my first ever combi drill, I used it for everything and is no longer with us but the box is going strong with all my drill bits etc in.

Back