Review: Ovano

I have the forty sat here waiting, and the can one for my little girl.
I'm after a Yeti cooler with their ice packs as it will be perfect for our 2/3 days away we do.
Have a look at IceyTec...I have Yeti and IceyTec and the later is stronger and out performs the Yeti.
I have the forty sat here waiting, and the can one for my little girl.
I'm after a Yeti cooler with their ice packs as it will be perfect for our 2/3 days away we do.

Trying to make out if the system is bolted through to the chassis, as surely the weight of the drawer and contents will tip the unit (probably a daft question I know)

Trying to make out if the system is bolted through to the chassis, as surely the weight of the drawer and contents will tip the unit (probably a daft question I know)
It’s bolted down to the four lashing points in the cargo area. It won’t move, even when fulled loaded

I decided to take a punt at the above Amazon buy, seemed like good value for money!

I’ve not had chance to set it up fully, but so far packed away is a nice fit behind the rear seats. I measured 670-700mm depth clear behind the seats, as the angle back slightly, so it fits tight.

There was an option for the cover/bag, which is a really durable material, well worth buying to keep it protected.

It was £182.00 in total with the carry bag

I’ll take a few more pictures with it in position..

When the head board is up, its big enough for a kids double bed. I managed to lay diagonally, been over 6ft, it was a struggle :D

With the head board down, it’s a decent double bed size, and very comfortable.
However it doesn’t come all the way to the end of the head board… on the plus size, the head board offer great protection of the rear seats, it’s also somewhere to put your bags!

424FCB73-2B1E-4E53-81E0-985A29D240E4.jpeg

654E5F38-C1AF-4EE5-95F8-29ABD53A54AF.jpeg

6084242C-D0A1-46B6-A9C9-9DC2D8BD8809.jpeg

8FD3D7FD-CD21-49A6-B782-CE757AF32E67.jpeg

0CF8DFA4-B9CD-45E0-8A55-5FA6CED64C64.jpeg

7DB023BA-9A15-43A3-8031-2AABF35E6D94.jpeg

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a huge thanks to Josh and team!

I had the Ovano Narrow fitted a few weeks ago and it is an incredible piece of kit. Beautifully designed, hard wearing and effortless to use. If you're wanting to build a modular day/work/camper van it really is the perfect piece of kit in my opinion.

So nice to see a young company going from strength to strength. So professional, all round brilliant attitude and bang on product.

Highly Recommend!

IMG_1373.JPG

I echo what PapaJay has written. I had mine fitted today and the quality of the drawer system is second to none. Josh and his team are very professional and it’s great to support a family run business.

A233FBD1-D4CD-46FB-A334-E29C5B2F2A5D.jpeg

8EA0EF5F-2674-474B-A9D4-55FBB73074D7.jpeg

Here it is with a little more gear in. Just need to get a protective cover to ensure my steps don’t mark the top.

57E18587-8DAF-4B0C-8861-E0DC1747671C.jpeg

.., a touch late from us, but massive shout-out to Josh and Mary!! Had absolutely amazing service from them both. I was a complete messer with dates and times as my van was delayed in being finished. I failed on two slots Mary had gone the extra mile to fit in (I let them know). In the end Josh put in extra time to receive us. Blown away with how great our Ovano is. Just packed it again with wakeboards and gear for our latest trip. Pay ya money and get an awesome product!!9A8FA11D-02C9-4F6B-AAAE-7030C23BECB9.jpeg

FD51E165-E596-488F-BC6F-BADDF8C90028.jpeg

I managed to bag one, Very impressed. I have nothing to compare it to as its the first leg /table I've had but no complaints here! Tested it straight out with a Rum and then breakfast by the sea the following morning

Did it come with simple to follow instructions?

I'm hoping they are going to do a video on installing one! (If your reading this Mr Ovano, thanks in advance)

Back