Review: Ovano

Did it come with simple to follow instructions?

I'm hoping they are going to do a video on installing one! (If your reading this Mr Ovano, thanks in advance)
they have PDF instructions on their website, worth checking out if your thinking of it

I managed to bag one, Very impressed. I have nothing to compare it to as its the first leg /table I've had but no complaints here! Tested it straight out with a Rum and then breakfast by the sea the following morning
How do you find it in the down/stowed position? Not sure if it will affect the legroom for the kids in the back

How do you find it in the down/stowed position? Not sure if it will affect the legroom for the kids in the back
To be honest I very rarely carry passengers and haven't had anyone in the back since fitting it. I will say though there still seems a decent amount of room, and with children I'm sure you would be fine.

How far back you have the passenger seat affects how straight and flat you can get the table when in the stored position to.

Luckily for me the site shows stock on back order , so I emailed asking about lead times

Looks good that. The table/leg and seat bases are my next purchases I think.
Do you rate the table/leg system?
Thank you. Yes it’s a really well made product. I’ve just fitted a swivel passengers seat to make the most of the table.

Selling my SWB switch XL - year old , has been used for lugging tool boxes around so shows a few scratches hear and there but apart from that works faultless, it’s by no means a mess and cleans up really well.

I think £1000 is reasonable as I just bought a new set of runners for it which were £200
Sorry have to ask what happened to the runners ? Did they only last for 1 year ?

I will be after one of these at some point this year

Selling my SWB switch XL - year old , has been used for lugging tool boxes around so shows a few scratches hear and there but apart from that works faultless, it’s by no means a mess and cleans up really well.

I think £1000 is reasonable as I just bought a new set of runners for it which were £200
Can I ask where you sourced the runners from please.

Back