Sold OVANO XL SWB £1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippie1

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi decided to sell my ovano system as no longer required.
I am a tradesman and has been used for this purpose so some marks mainly out of sight as been putting lengths of material and levels etc down the side.
Also comes with the ovano mat in the draw section.
Really is a great bit of kit
Will give it a good clean the wkend
£1000 collection from Bristol

D88B042C-DA92-4FFA-98E4-944A48C4CA28.jpeg

C438DE9C-A422-46BC-A3A0-8D8D0D5A1F3E.jpeg

7D5A6462-85E7-402F-AE6D-CE7DBC7D9594.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi decided to sell my ovano system as no longer required.
I am a tradesman and has been used for this purpose so some marks mainly out of sight as been putting lengths of material and levels etc down the side.
Also comes with the ovano mat in the draw section.
Really is a great bit of kit
Will give it a good clean the wkend
£1000 no offers collection from Bristol

View attachment 235422

View attachment 235423

View attachment 235424
GLWS. That's a very good price, I suspect that won't hang along for long. I'm in the process of making my own kombi bed/storage system, and the hex ply, drawer runners and fixings are approaching that price.

GLWS. That's a very good price, I suspect that won't hang along for long. I'm in the process of making my own kombi bed/storage system, and the hex ply, drawer runners and fixings are approaching that price.
Thanks it’s a firm price just taking into account it’s not immaculate and yes I also looked into making my own and materials are pricey plus my time and the fact they hold there value well. They are a great bit of kit.

How do you find it with long lengths - say 1.8 / 2m lengths of whatever?

I'm looking for a narrow switch - but if you can load through on the XL I could be tempted

How do you find it with long lengths - say 1.8 / 2m lengths of whatever?

I'm looking for a narrow switch - but if you can load through on the XL I could be tempted
You can load lengths down the side and obviously on top when bulkhead down if it’s in flat position you can probably get 2.3 un till it hits the back of the front seats if that makes sense

You can load lengths down the side and obviously on top when bulkhead down if it’s in flat position you can probably get 2.3 un till it hits the back of the front seats if that makes sense
I tend to need the back seats up for crew etc
So is there enough clearance for longer items fed through under the seats on the side etc?

Oh yes not loads mind you I could get 2 metre levels etc down the side
Also 2.4 lengths of timber down the sides I also liked seats up and bulkhead in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back