Sold Ovano Switch XL - SWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent01

VIP Member
I have just purchased my van and it came with a near new Ovano Switch XL which I thought I would be keeping but is now not required. We have dogs and though taking the unit in and out of the van is not a problem, I do not have a garage and I am no longer allowed to keep it in the lounge (wife not happy!)

So I need to sell it. I am in Poole, Dorset but the bed is at my parents in the New Forest. So if you are interested, let me know where would be best for you to collect from and ill have it ready for you.

Its near enough mint condition, though it doesn't have a mattress.

I was looking for £1300 but am open to offers or a trade. Things I need:

T6 devil eyes
Smoked out rear lights
A better head console as the standard one is too small and doesn't have navigation on it
LED lightbar (for the roof rack)
Fridge unit
Petrol night heater
Lift Kit
Large flip down TV

Check the photos and if you have any question please message me.

Cheers, Brent

IMG-20230608-WA0007.jpgIMG-20230608-WA0008.jpgIMG-20230608-WA0009.jpgIMG-20230608-WA0010.jpgIMG-20230608-WA0011.jpg

I’d like to come and see this and be potentially second on the list behind gp t6. I’m in Winchester. Happy to wait and see if it is still available after gp t6 decides.

I’d like to come and see this and be potentially second on the list behind gp t6. I’m in Winchester. Happy to wait and see if it is still available after gp t6 decides.
thats cool, the bed is currently just outside lymington, so just down the M3 from you mate

Hi, apologies for the late reply, yes I definitely want it. will pm you - or at least try to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back