Sold Ovano SWB Switch XL. £1100

Status
Not open for further replies.

buski

VIP Member
The Ovano Switch XL is a great piece of kit and will totally transform your T6, providing large storage in the lower drawer with easy access on high quality extending arms and a full width shelf / bed for weekends away. It also features a bulkhead option for additional security. The Switch has made it easy to load and unload golf clubs and paddle boards as well as all our camping gear and would also suit anyone who needs to carry equipment for work. Fits perfectly behind rear seats in my Kombi (bed configuration also works with seats in place) and works well with seats removed if you want extra storage space as per these photos.

E4447A7D-998F-4ABB-A27A-B778D9D61F22.jpeg
E6708E3E-E32B-48A2-BCF5-E2A91CF28081.jpeg
7D946735-DFB4-473A-AD9C-C307AA9D39D9.jpeg
IMG_3611.jpgIMG_3606.jpgIMG_3609.jpg

I am only selling as I have decided to go for a full camper conversion - I have loved owning this piece of kit - it is top quality in terms of components and finish and is always commented on by those who see it - great form and great function.

The drawer dimensions are 1200 (L) x 1085 (W) x 495 (H) and the shelf / bed is 1900 (L) x 1475 (W).

Full details, via this link - Switch SWB | Ovano

The Switch is in A1 condition and is in full working order. It currently retails for £1720 - grab yourself a bargain with a 33% saving on the current new price - it could be yours for £1100 and get yourself set up for work and play. I am based in Hampshire and you would need to travel to me so we can transfer from my van it into yours.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back