Sold Outdoor Revolution T4 Movelite Driveaway Awning + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outdoor Revolution T4 Movelite Lowline Awning with the following:
Brand new pump
Snug Rug camping carpet (currently £97)
4 Berth Clip In Inner Tent (currently £119)
Footprint Groundsheet (currently £28)
Cost us just over £1200 less than 12 months ago, (currently £999 for just the awning), but it's overkill now we've had the pop top fitted.
Serious offers considered.
Happy to pitch it up for viewing if weather allows.
Only used 4-5 times.

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_5011.jpeg

IMG_5012.jpeg

IMG_5013.jpeg

IMG_5014.jpeg

IMG_5015.jpeg

Last edited:
Not for me at that price, GLWS.
No problem. Can I ask what you would think was a viable price? We thought we'd have this snapped up at this price as it's like new and £500 less than you could get it at the sale prices. We looked for one second hand for ages before we bit the bullet and bought one new.

No problem. Can I ask what you would think was a viable price? We thought we'd have this snapped up at this price as it's like new and £500 less than you could get it at the sale prices. We looked for one second hand for ages before we bit the bullet and bought one new.

There is a guy on here than sells ex-demo, I paid £420 delivered T3 and same for T4 after it was up for one show, never actually used with all the ground sheets etc.
The T4 i gave to a family member but i'm after another now as i have a twin slider.

I think this is a fair price if someone is looking for a full size awning with all the bits ready to go. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back