Opinions on T6 Danbury conversions

Three-Seven

Good afternoon everyone
I'm seeking opinions or comments on Danbury conversions,I believe they were taken over a few years back so just curious if the quality had improved or gotten worse,any Danbury owners views would be welcome.
Many thanks

After visiting many converters in 2018, we decided to go ahead with a Danbury Motor Caravans, as we were happy with build quality, they had a wide range of options, and would build on a new or dealer supplied used van. They had been acquired by French motorhome group Pilote in 2017.
I understand from a visit to Bridgwater in 2022 that Pilote planned to sell Danbury Motor Caravans to Vanworx Weymouth as a going concern, but Danbury Campervans (Bridgwater) only ended up with the logo due to the wonders of Brexit paperwork.
As a result the 2 are really separate and use different suppliers for fixtures and fittings.
I am happy with my Danbury Motor Caravan , but can't speak for Danbury Campervans or Vanworx.

Ok thank you for the reply,the conversion I'm going to look at is a 2018 so I think it would be a Danbury Motor Caravan conversion and not the Vanworx.
Thanks

Back