Opinions On Crafter Price.

Neither of those vans fit your requirements. And it means doing business with the snakes that bilked you on the van you wanted.
Wait until the right van comes along or order the new one. What about a Sprinter?

Neither of those vans fit your requirements. And it means doing business with the snakes that bilked you on the van you wanted.
Wait until the right van comes along or order the new one. What about a Sprinter?
Sprinter are to much Monday and there is little used stock around. The new crafter option is the same just going to cost to much a month for me to commit to so I’m just going to go with one of these as I need a bigger van ASAP. The new van is a 14 week timescale then my van I have will be worth less so it just gets more expansive.
Because I need blue it’s always going to be a dilemma on spec as a lot of the crafters don’t have A/C on them as it’s part of a pack.
I like the idea of a 177 with heated screen and Acc and nicer seat for only £600 more. I’m also thinking I might use it for 3 years then convert it to keep or sell on then I think the ACC and 177 would be a better option.
I realised I keep moving the goal post on this topic but I’m just trying to get them out of my head and answered.
If I spend to much a month on this work van it’s less I will get away with spending on mods for the T6 !!!

Also the 177 is from another dealer that I got my T6 from and they reduced it without any questions to get to the payment I wanted.

177 it is from what you have just said. Never easy finding the right van...
I get a bit obsessed when buying things if it had A/c I would pay another 1k as it would have it all. I want a reversing camera fitted so I’ll try to see if that can be added to the deal to help sway me from A/c. Thanks

Just to finish this post off .
I got my new to me crafter today and decided to go for the 177 highline without AC. I drove 2 hrs to get it and on my way back I was pleased I got the 177 as I think I would have been disappointed with a 140. Other ting is I got free mats and seat covers also the kenwood sat nave for my T6 with the kenwood dash cam that has lain assists built in and fitted to the T6 for 1k so all happy. Just fitted the chrome covers to the front grill .
Thank you all for your advice and will I live to regret having no AC only time will tell .

5A7E08CF-9F22-4E3B-9E49-E4466273C3E6.jpeg

5F2E554A-E4C5-4ECA-8B45-81F241824877.jpeg

C4C91942-0617-4D81-A569-F80C076C62BE.jpeg

I got my new to me crafter today and decided to go for the 177 highline without AC. I drove 2 hrs to get it and on my way back I was pleased I got the 177 as I think I would have been disappointed with a 140. Other ting is I got free mats and seat covers also the kenwood sat nave for my T6 with the kenwood dash cam that has lain assists built in and fitted to the T6 for 1k so all happy. Just fitted the chrome covers to the front grill .
Thank you all for your advice and will I live to regret having no AC only time will tell .

View attachment 35904

View attachment 35905

View attachment 35906
THAT IS BLING AF. where did you get those chrome bits sir?

View attachment 35904

View attachment 35905

View attachment 35906
That’s lovely. I had similar chrome grille bars on my old T6 and will be doing the same on the Crafter .
LINKY

Enjoy your new van

:thumbsup:

Back