Operation B14 has commenced

i have a t6 sportline 204 dsg and am considering fitting B14 coilovers to lower ride height, i am happy with the firmness of the OEM springs, how does the B14 setup compare

I find them a bit softer but the lowering means less roll. But you've posted at the end of a 20 page thread about this, why not read through everyone's posts and you'll get a full selection of opinions :thumbsup:

It will transform the ride of you Sportline, in every way. A definite positive upgrade.

Im thinking a bit too low!..
Front 385, rear 400
That's exactly the same as mine, also on Devonports, but it was only about 55/50 mm drop from its original height! Just shows how much the ride heights of standard vans can vary. I hate the tip up of the rear though and want mine bringing down level as most of the weight in my van is carried midships so the rear doesn't need to allow for it.

file-23-05-2017-18-42-00-jpeg.8663

That's exactly the same as mine, also on Devonports, but it was only about 55/50 mm drop from its original height! Just shows how much the ride heights of standard vans can vary. I hate the tip up of the rear though and want mine bringing down level as most of the weight in my van is carried midships so the rear doesn't need to allow for it.
Mine is a T32 what's yours, I might lift the front a little when I get alignment checked in a few weeks

I have a t32 and a t30 think yours looks cool as is does it drive better as my t32 is very harsh on the bad roads around here

I have a back heavy camper conversion especially when the bikes are on the back.

Had to stop partway up a very steep and damp hill in Somerset this weekend and I had a little trouble getting going again. If I was to install a set of B14’s and level the van out does any know if that would have helped my traction.

I want to lower the van anyway but hopefully this will help justify the cost to the “boss”

Back