Operation B14 has commenced

Hi all
*SEMI URGENT HELP REQUIRED!!
My T6 is going in tommorow for a much needed B14 drop (Ill post a pic up when done)
My question is this....its a work van and is fully loaded in back, when I get asked about drop im gonna say 50-60mm on front but has anyone got an opinion on what i should drop the back by considering its loaded? its going in with about a half load in and i dont want to mess the guy doing it about too much, do you think that 10mm up from the fronts (ie front by 60 and rear by 50 drop) will compensate? anyone have a loaded van dropped and any advice?
Thanks in advance
Dave

Hi all
*SEMI URGENT HELP REQUIRED!!
My T6 is going in tommorow for a much needed B14 drop (Ill post a pic up when done)
My question is this....its a work van and is fully loaded in back, when I get asked about drop im gonna say 50-60mm on front but has anyone got an opinion on what i should drop the back by considering its loaded? its going in with about a half load in and i dont want to mess the guy doing it about too much, do you think that 10mm up from the fronts (ie front by 60 and rear by 50 drop) will compensate? anyone have a loaded van dropped and any advice?
Thanks in advance
Dave
I've just done mine today, I also use mine for work (tiler) so generally around 400kg in and up to 900kg or so at times, I've gone with 10mm left at back and 5mm at front and looks really good, they put my alloys theyntook off and old suspension for me and it doesn't look like it's dropped much if any with the extra weight.. my thoughts are I wanted low so wait and see how it goes

T28
Firm. Stays flat around corners, braking and acceleration - no diving or lurching. It's definitely a sports setup which is what I wanted. Not suitable for those that prefer a limousine type passenger experience.

So would you say B14's aren't the way to go if I want a comfortable ride?

I would say mine is way more comfortable than before! It’s a no brainer. It was too bouncy before, now it’s a pleasure to drive!

Why B14's and not just B8's? I have already had the van lowered on 40mm H&R's. I 'm really looking for a softer ride, is that ever possible with a T32?

I have the T32 on B14's, comfy as anything. Definitely don't go down the B8 route. Whilst the shocks are the same if you use different springs you'll not get the same level of ride comfort.

I have the T32 on B14's, comfy as anything. Definitely don't go down the B8 route. Whilst the shocks are the same if you use different springs you'll not get the same level of ride comfort.

Would I have to scrap my 40mm H&R's then if I went for B14's?

Back