Operation B14 has commenced

Right, honest answers please. I have a T32 Kombi, which I have had lowered on 40mm H&R springs (which improved the handling and took away the jitteriness of the ride) but the ride is has hard as hell. When fully loaded it is ( as you would expect) a lot more forgiving, but generally it's fairly lightly loaded and therefore bloody awful. The big question is, will fitting B14s or B8s give me the softer, more refined ride I'm after?

I will say, I'm not part of the "scene", I'm not interested in "slamming" it to the ground, nor the "look", I will not wave at you . I want a nice comfortable ride, without everything rattling. I don't want to wince at every pot hole and slight bump in the road. What I want is the ride I got in my Vito, without the rust, brake failure, and dodgy gearbox.......etc etc.

As I say, honest opinions please.

17" Devonports Rule!

No wave no advice !!! Lol

I've had ours on now for 3 weeks and can't fault them I think it's a smoother ride bit stiffer but overall pleased with them, I went straight from standard to B14's as everybody said don't waste your money on anything else

Right, honest answers please. I have a T32 Kombi, which I have had lowered on 40mm H&R springs (which improved the handling and took away the jitteriness of the ride) but the ride is has hard as hell. When fully loaded it is ( as you would expect) a lot more forgiving, but generally it's fairly lightly loaded and therefore bloody awful. The big question is, will fitting B14s or B8s give me the softer, more refined ride I'm after?

I will say, I'm not part of the "scene", I'm not interested in "slamming" it to the ground, nor the "look", I will not wave at you . I want a nice comfortable ride, without everything rattling. I don't want to wince at every pot hole and slight bump in the road. What I want is the ride I got in my Vito, without the rust, brake failure, and dodgy gearbox.......etc etc.

As I say, honest opinions please.

17" Devonports Rule!

100% Yes. I bet one of our vans on B14's and 20's rides better than your on H&R's and 17's. You will not believe how well it rides. If you're local, Ill let you have a drive

Looking to have mine lowered on B14's @BognorMotors How long does it take and what's your current lead time ?

Hello, providing the kits are available from Bilstein, leadtime is about a week. Our price is £1200+Vat. This includes, a full four wheel laser alignment, and a free height adjustment further down the line if you want it changing. We offer free courtesy car/van etc. Job takes approx 5-6 hours - This includes initial setup, at which time we send you pics(or show if you're on site), so you can amend the height if necessary, then full roadtest and alignment.

Hello, providing the kits are available from Bilstein, leadtime is about a week. Our price is £1200+Vat. This includes, a full four wheel laser alignment, and a free height adjustment further down the line if you want it changing. We offer free courtesy car/van etc. Job takes approx 5-6 hours - This includes initial setup, at which time we send you pics(or show if you're on site), so you can amend the height if necessary, then full roadtest and alignment.
That's a great price with the four alignment included.

I am joining the B14 club however not gonna be till the end of Nov, earliest that vanstyle can fit me in. After reading everything on here I can't wait. Probably only going to drop 50 mm and staying with the Devonports but going to get em powder coated in a dark gunmetal colour. Blooming ell how am I gonna fill me time from now till then. Hmmm I know I'll check out some more threads on here and spend more cash I don't have........ help I'm addicted, is there a T6 anonymous?

I am joining the B14 club however not gonna be till the end of Nov, earliest that vanstyle can fit me in. After reading everything on here I can't wait. Probably only going to drop 50 mm and staying with the Devonports but going to get em powder coated in a dark gunmetal colour. Blooming ell how am I gonna fill me time from now till then. Hmmm I know I'll check out some more threads on here and spend more cash I don't have........ help I'm addicted, is there a T6 anonymous?

is there a T6 anonymous?, if you comes across the tel number let me know. I wonder if its manned by ex-addictso_O. Am I really please with powder coating by Devonports:thumbsup:

When you say rides perfectly, how does it compare to the original setup? Also, is it a T32?

When you say rides perfectly, how does it compare to the original setup? Also, is it a T32?
T28
Firm. Stays flat around corners, braking and acceleration - no diving or lurching. It's definitely a sports setup which is what I wanted. Not suitable for those that prefer a limousine type passenger experience.

Mines in tomorrow for b14's and putting 18 inch sportlines on, it's a works van so will generally have around 400-500kg most of the time, and occasions upto 800-900 so thinking all the way at front and 10mm left at rear, what's people's thoughts/experiences maybe 10 mm left at front and 20 at rear..

Back