On my way for my new T6.....

Dan M

Hi All,

Lurked in the background for a while and soaked up loads of knowledge which has hopefully gone into my Van Conversion.

Heading down to Uberbus just now to collect my new converted T6.

A real Planes, Trains and Automobiles Journey as I live up in Aberdeen. Flight from Aberdeen to Manchester, Manchester to Southampton, Train from Southampton to Branksome then a short walk to Uberbus. Although currently sitting delayed in Manchester waiting for a flight. Then it will be a drive up to Yorkshire for a night at the Parents house and then onwards up to Aberdeen.

Haven't seen many photos of the conversion so hopefully I've made the correct decision.....also hoping quality is top notch as it's a long way for any rectification.

Cheers,
Dan

Good luck! That's some trip...

Looking forward to seeing the photos :thumbsup:

And hopefully with power latching ;)

Look forward to some pics

Welcome formally to the Forum @Dan M and you should already have a good feel for the members and advice available so I'll just say dive in amongst the crazies and enjoy it all :rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup::whistle:

At least you get the added bonus of a decent road trip home. Welcome, and enjoy.

Looks excellent, wish I had logged on yesterday, I live 5 mins from Branksome railway and would have picked you up! Oh well. Enjoy your bus.:thumbsup:

Thanks @Alan Walsh it was a fine day and a 20 minute walk so not an issue

@Pauly Power Latching all sorted and working as expected, thanks for the effort.

Cheers @Chrisfraser05 pushed through on the A90

Missed having a van, previously had a T4 800 Special and then a T5 which I sold a couple of month back in anticipation of my van.

Seem to have picked up some scratches on the way up, likely in services so will have to get them polished out grrrrrrr

That looks lovely, practical too.

Do you mind my asking the content of the storage beside the seat

Hi @Oldrat .

Heat exchanger/expansion tank for hot water, water pump, electrical hook-up, inverter etc in the rear section.

Storage in central section

Top loading fridge in front section.

Big reason for half-height units is so that I can store surfboard full length of van and it also makes for a bigger bed.

18922113_1401075223294550_497139728503668265_n.jpg

Cas Vegas! I'm from Bradford originally but now live in Wetherby......for now. Planning to move closer to Ripon but the housing market is not playing ball right now!!! :(

Back