Omnistor awning fitting

CumbriaT6

T6 Pro
Just bought a Omistor awning to fit with my California awning rail and SCA roof.
I have the Cali brackets and understand the need to alter the rear angle.
What is the best way of securing them, ideally without bonding should I decide to remove.
Would rivnut fitting be strong enough?

It will fit with the Cali brackets from vw, which you need to modify.
As of the best way pass, I have rivnut the brackets on just unsure if this will be strong enough as I don't really want to bond.

IMG_2999.JPG Here is the front mount,it has the bolt that locks it into the rail, sits in the top of the rail and 2 rivnuts into the body.
Not sure if I'm paranoid but want to sure it will be strong enough.

Does anyone have a picture of the rear bracket fitted?
There doesn't look like there will be much anchorage left if I cut it down and it looks tight to get any bolts in to secure it.

Hi..I've just fitted a thule awning using fiamma brackets to my lwb. The front bracket fitted into the gutter and the rear I cut down due to interference with the scissor hinge..riv nutted to the top and bonded..they all seem to be bonded for strength and prob helps any vibration or damage.

Hi @Jayc , Which poptop do you have fitted? Do the Fiamma brackets fit straight onto the Thule without mods? Do you have any pics to show how you've fitted the brackets to the roof and the rear mod please?

I've got an austops roof fitted..fiamma brackets fit straight onto thule awning..will send pics shortly

@Jayc , Are the Fiamma brackets specifically for the T6? Do the brackets fit into an awning rail at the base of the bracket?

Back