Ok I’ve had enough

osman

Steve O
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I thought I could live with it but I’ve truly had enough of the standard suspension on my t6 , t28 Tdi ...feeling every little bump in the road as if it was some massive speed bump .
I want a smoother ride.
What’s the most cost effective way forward ?
I have no idea .. would just like to know what more experienced people would suggest without spending a fortune.

Search is your friend.
There are a large number of very recent conversations on this topic.
My personal recommendation would be to talk to CRS Performance.

I thought I could live with it but I’ve truly had enough of the standard suspension on my t6 , t28 Tdi ...feeling every little bump in the road as if it was some massive speed bump .
I want a smoother ride.
I have no idea .. would just like to know what more experienced people would suggest without spending a fortune.
As you are in Southampton, I would make contact with Oli @BognorMotors

There are a few options ref coil overs and budget, ranging in order of cost I would say Stance+, ST, Bilstein, KW. Oli is close to you so would recommend contacting him.

Cheers

Ian

I have just logged in to write an almost identical post, and I’m even closer to Bognor, so I’ll be watching this thread closely (and searching the forum for other help) cheers.

I want a smoother ride.
If you want a smoother ride, but you're happy with the standard ride height then some Koni Special Active shocks are your friend and would be the most cost effective solution. If you want to go up to 40mm down then some Koni sports shocks and 40mm lowering springs could suit you well. Either setup will have your van riding better than anything else available.

Beyond that, for example if you wanted to go lower, there are various coil over options avaiable. I'm not too far from southampton, so if you would like to discuss further and look at pricing for the options I have available then send a PM. That way we can get into the detail of exactly how you use your van and the exact detail of which of the options would be best for you. Cheers.

Back