Sold Oem Multiflex Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
T6 Legend
Just putting this out there to see if any interest.

Im thinking of selling my OEM Multiflex board.

£600 ono.

Any interest in this? Plenty of meets coming up so can get forum delivery service going. More pics if required

Hi, what’s the part number if this (should be ok a sticker underneath). Is the mattress included? Thanks

Hi, I will have a look for the part number. I was hoping to sell without the mattress as I will be using it still. I plan making some furniture that will run in the rails so would want the mattress to go on top of that.

I actually bought some brackets from ebay Germany and getting some plywood cut to size. It won't fold or adjust in any way but I will do me fine

Hi,
Did you sell your multiflex board, after one for my beach conversion.
Cheers russ
Yes, its sold sorry. I agree, the OEM ones are far better and more flexible than the others,but you do pay the price for it.

I still have a mattress that is shaped to work with the Caravelle triple seat and Multiflex board if you are interested.

Yes, its sold sorry. I agree, the OEM ones are far better and more flexible than the others,but you do pay the price for it.

I still have a mattress that is shaped to work with the Caravelle triple seat and Multiflex board if you are interested.
Thanks for the reply. Oh well, ill keep looking! Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back