Jay17cali

T6 Pro
C6302DAF-4FB3-414A-84EC-31E8B0A40D80.jpegFor sale
Immaculate condition canteras
New 245 45 19 winter tyres
Stunning straight bolt on load rated wheels
Lovely looking wheels in fantastic condition
The tyres have done 500 miles
Just bought some 20s I’ll probably regret selling them because it took ages to find an immaculate set
£950

Last edited by a moderator:
@Skyliner33 These would be a good investment. They’d look great on your grey van…. and would sell for good money in the future?

@Skyliner33 These would be a good investment. They’d look great on your grey van…. and would sell for good money in the future?
I'm struggling to find anywhere that sells those tyres? I've never heard of them before so wanted to know a bit about them first.

There davanti wintora+
They have good reviews .
The plus is way better than the standard.
Im a bit ocd
and winter tyres this size can be nuts money
I had to take into consideration that it’s a van …I drive to the alps every year and I need the tyres that are decent in snow and ice and have all the rite markings
My local wheel guy who I have bought wheels of for many years supplyed and fitted them
There not the best on the market there middle of the road
Obv not high end Pirelli or mich if they were they wouldn’t be £950
I have barely used term and winter isn’t even here yet and I spotted some 20s I liked otherwise they would not be for sale

There davanti wintora+
They have good reviews .
The plus is way better than the standard.
Im a bit ocd
and winter tyres this size can be nuts money
I had to take into consideration that it’s a van …I drive to the alps every year and I need the tyres that are decent in snow and ice and have all the rite markings
My local wheel guy who I have bought wheels of for many years supplyed and fitted them
There not the best on the market there middle of the road
Obv not high end Pirelli or mich if they were they wouldn’t be £950
I have barely used term and winter isn’t even here yet and I spotted some 20s I liked otherwise they would not be for sale
Ok, I'm in Manchester as well. Will message you tomorrow about coming to view if possible? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back