Ode to Climair wind deflectors

Cuiken

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Ohh Climair, how my van is better now you're there,
I was worried that the need to drill, would be too bitter an install pill,
In truth it could not have been any easier, and now my van is pleasantly breezier,
Without the rain (what a pain) getting into the cab, ohh Climair you are so fab.

But seriously, what a great product. Installed in 10 mins, no faff, no wind noise, no fouling the electric windows, look great and now I can have the windows open in the rain!

Ali-G

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Don’t give up your day job. :think smile bounce:

Good to hear your verdict though, think I might bin my Heko’s.

jack454

T6 Pro
Ohh Climair, how my van is better now you're there,
I was worried that the need to drill, would be too bitter an install pill,
In truth it could not have been any easier, and now my van is pleasantly breezier,
Without the rain (what a pain) getting into the cab, ohh Climair you are so fab.

But seriously, what a great product. Installed in 10 mins, no faff, no wind noise, no fouling the electric windows, look great and now I can have the windows open in the rain!

got to admit, they seem to fit and stay put far better than the hekos
my last hekos lasted 3 days before the drivers side came away and flew across the m5!

i didnt drill for the climair, i used a red hot needle to pilot the tiny hole required, as i have done that before and it raises a tiny bead of plastic on extraction, which, if it goes wrong, can be smoothed over with a red hot tiny flat end screwdriver
always learnt to " move material, rather than remove if possible " as as youngster

Jamesie

On the verge of ordering a set of these Climair deflectors in smoke grey but not keen on the blue branding on the outside. Can anyone who has them advise, is it a sticker that can be removed? Thanks

BRABUS

Can anyone recommend a reliable place to buy these from please. Google brings up so many sites, not sure which are good or bad.

david173

VIP Member
T6 Guru
On the verge of ordering a set of these Climair deflectors in smoke grey but not keen on the blue branding on the outside. Can anyone who has them advise, is it a sticker that can be removed? Thanks
Yes its a sticker, i removed mine

JOG

Limp Member
VIP Member
T6 Legend
got to admit, they seem to fit and stay put far better than the hekos
my last hekos lasted 3 days before the drivers side came away and flew across the m5!

i didnt drill for the climair, i used a red hot needle to pilot the tiny hole required, as i have done that before and it raises a tiny bead of plastic on extraction, which, if it goes wrong, can be smoothed over with a red hot tiny flat end screwdriver
always learnt to " move material, rather than remove if possible " as as youngster
Move material rather than remove material…..that’s exactly what I do when SWMBO says I’m fat!!!