Odd One Out

Carbon13

T6 Pro
I just want it level........SWB T6 T28 camper conversion sagging at the rear with the weight of a 150 RIB and the occasional passenger or three plus outdoor equipment and it'll be towing a caravan again soon so I expect it'll droop a little more.

I'm quite happy on 16s at normal ride height, don't want it lowering, on 20's or slamming, I like riding around higher and on comfy fatter rubber. It has the 304 tune from Pendle and I've realised after a few 0000 miles it'll never be good in the bends but don't want it to wheely on the straights.

So to level the whole thing up, maintain comfort, safety and my bank balance what should I do.

Ta

Hi, I believe you may simply be able to swap the rear springs for T32 standard ones that are heavy duty to carry the extra weight. You could prob ask in the Wanted section and pick up a set for hardly no money at all. :thumbsup:

Hi, I believe you may simply be able to swap the rear springs for T32 standard ones that are heavy duty to carry the extra weight. You could prob ask in the Wanted section and pick up a set for hardly no money at all. :thumbsup:

What he said. Fit the T32 springs. That will deal with the weight.

Cheers all, I did think T32 springs might be the answer but given the huge number of discussions about suspension I was lulled into a false sense of ' it can't be that simple ' :thumbsup:

Cheers all, I did think T32 springs might be the answer but given the huge number of discussions about suspension I was lulled into a false sense of ' it can't be that simple ' :thumbsup:
i done the same thing on out T5.1 . . . . . upgraded the T30 srpings for the T32 ones (rear only) . . . . to stop the rear sagging. worked a treat for us.

Van is transformed thanks to forum member Rookie from whom I bought a set of rear springs, a level of stiffness one above the Cali and its all level again, no rear droop and much less roll :)

Back