Nw200

I keep meaning to get organised and go, but I've not thought about it yet this year. Had to much other stuff on.

Not the NW200 but we are going the TT, wife is from there and the in-laws are still there so free accommodation ;) Boo Yaa

Not the NW200 but we are going the TT, wife is from there and the in-laws are still there so free accommodation ;) Boo Yaa
Love the TT but haven't been for a few years, we generally alternate between that and Le Mans. Completely different but still an amazing week...

We went to Magello a few years ago, when Bautista took out Rossi on the first bend. Listening to some lads who had an old car engine with a mega phone exhaust reving the .... out of it until it went band ha ha

Thinking about going , haven't been for years . a friend is racing in superstock / superbike so hoping to get time off to go across .

Got a link?
Not really, you just need hotel and flight, I’ve used the lodge hotel in collraine for years, only couple quid in taxi to port Stewart
You’d only need link if you wanted to book grandstand ticket, but from previous experience, a waste of time

Back