Not insurance but road side assistance

I upgraded my current account. Got breakdown cover, travel insurance, phone insurance, and some other bits

I’ve got a nationwide flexplus account it gives you loads of other benefits plus breakdown. Haven’t used it I’ll let you know when I do if it was any good :unsure:

This includes:

Breakdown assistance even if it's not your vehicle*
UK & European breakdown cover, for you in any eligible vehicle** and also anyone driving your vehicle with your permission.

Home assist, roadside and onward travel all included
This means you're covered if you breakdown at home or out on the road

Hire car
48 hour hire car benefit in the UK. Up to £800 towards a hire vehicle in Europe.

No excess to pay

Unlimited call outs

No limits on the number of call outs you can make***

No need to register your vehicle
Cover starts when you open your FlexPlus accoun

I’ve got a nationwide flexplus account it gives you loads of other benefits plus breakdown. Haven’t used it I’ll let you know when I do if it was any good :unsure:

This includes:

Breakdown assistance even if it's not your vehicle*
UK & European breakdown cover, for you in any eligible vehicle** and also anyone driving your vehicle with your permission.

Home assist, roadside and onward travel all included
This means you're covered if you breakdown at home or out on the road

Hire car
48 hour hire car benefit in the UK. Up to £800 towards a hire vehicle in Europe.

No excess to pay

Unlimited call outs

No limits on the number of call outs you can make***

No need to register your vehicle
Cover starts when you open your FlexPlus accoun

Me too.

Auto-aid for the car.
Added to my insurance with the van, LV £50.

Just to update this. When I asked to cancel my auto renew with Auto Aid and gave the reason being the 2.5T limit. I was told this has been uprated to 3.5T. So happy days I hope!!!

I have been an AA member since 77, covered for a number of things, forget which, road assist, Relay Home start, family, a few other things, quite comprehensive. Thing is, one may not use them for years then all of a sudden, your stranded or you wife what ever is. A long, long way from home, its the middle of the night, raining or snowing. It offers a good piece of mind, when you know a loved one will be looked after perhaps many miles away.

Its a shame about ADAC, theyve always been good.
We have legal expenses cover from driver guardian, one payment covers all 8 vehicle policies in the family, see they do breakdow cover too so may go with them.

Back