Not a T6 but .....

surf-report

Gas Engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
My mum retired a few years ago and took up pottery as a hobby. This has turned into a little cottage business and she is now working just as hard as ever. Primarily she makes frost proof terra-cotta fairy mushrooms but occasionally she delves into other genres and undertakes commissions. Here is one of her latest creations which I think some of you VW lovers will appreciate!
You can follow her on Instagram at @dingleydwellings • Instagram photos and videos where you will also find a link to her website.
As yet I haven't been able to talk her into doing a T6!FullSizeRender-1.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
My mum retired a few years ago and took up pottery as a hobby. This has turned into a little cottage business and she is now working just as hard as ever. Primarily she makes frost proof terra-cotta fairy mushrooms but occasionally she delves into genres and undertakes commissions. Here is one of her latest creations which I think some of you VW lovers will appreciate!
You can follow her on Instagram at @dingleydwellings • Instagram photos and videos where you will also find a link to her website.
As yet I haven't been able to talk her into doing a T6!View attachment 7192View attachment 7193
They are absolutely brilliant. Your mum has a real talent.

They are absolutely brilliant. Your mum has a real talent.
Thanks @DaveyB - I am pretty proud of her! Mum and Dad were bakers before they retired and mum was responsible for all the fine decorations on wedding cakes, it seems to have been a natural progression!

Back