Camp-Sites in Wales

Phil Harris

T6 Guru
On the Wales coast, superb facilities onsite including the licensed ‘Moody Cow’ farm shop & restaurant all local produce, good quality & fair price. The shower and toilet blocks are practically brand new. Nice amount of good pitches with EHU and if you can book one with a private hot tub! (Sadly all gone when we stayed).

FAA7A5FB-E2D8-4D13-9FA3-D3EB0C432FB1.jpeg

5EA60B33-4FDC-4ED3-BF29-723F66FDC9A2.jpeg

DA4CA219-5D22-4C73-9C71-2D8799C3491F.jpeg

C059F6E7-D686-48DE-B8A2-663DFD334474.jpeg

Looks great, will see if wife is interestes in a night there

We are staying at Red Kite from Tuesday to Friday and their toilet block is definitely closed until 17th May.

I pick my brand new JOBL camper up on Thursday, I appreciate it’s late in the season but does anyone know of any campsites that are still open in north wales? EHU preferred but not essential as will have the diesel heater fitted. Must allow dub dogs :)
TIA

Reactions: CAB
Just booked a site in North Wales for my first ever stay in the camper. I'm one of those who dives in feet first and bought a camper without ever hiring or staying in one ha ha!

A mixture of excitement and nerves but mainly excited! Off to 'Quarry View Touring Park' where I'll be hiking either Moel Siabod or Dinorwic Quarry (possibly both if I have time)

Fingers crossed it goes smoothly and I pack everything I need but lets be honest, its all part of the experience. There's no way I'll remember to pack everything :D

Quarry.jpg

tbh the test will be snowdon in 18 degrees and a big rucksack on my back ha ha

• Haha
If there isn’t dew on your sleeping bag in the morning then you’ve come off lightly.

If it isn’t dew on your sleeping bag in the morning then something has come off on you! #campingtips

• Wow
You’ll be reet. I’d never set foot in a camper but I bought a van and converted it. Best thing we’ve ever owned.
Enjoy your weekend.

Looking for some campsite recommendations (or ones to avoid) in Wales, intitally in The Gower region although open to suggestions.

Thanks Andy

Back