Non-OEM Bike Rack tailgate

Daza1977

Hi guys, I have been looking at the genuine Vw bike carriers for my 2018 T6 tailgate. I was wanting a 4 bike carrier but they are horrendously expensive. Especially as I want the black one.............
so at the moment I was going to make do with a Menabo Shadow bike carrier. We can use this as my sons bike is only 20” so can fit in the rear.
Has anyone any experience with these ? As was thinking about keeping it a year or so, and maybe pickup the black VW one when it’s not £800

Thanks in advance

The black VW ones are custom and not available from VW so not sure there’ll be many on the market at any point.

Hi guys, I have been looking at the genuine Vw bike carriers for my 2018 T6 tailgate. I was wanting a 4 bike carrier but they are horrendously expensive. Especially as I want the black one.............
so at the moment I was going to make do with a Menabo Shadow bike carrier. We can use this as my sons bike is only 20” so can fit in the rear.
Has anyone any experience with these ? As was thinking about keeping it a year or so, and maybe pickup the black VW one when it’s not £800

Thanks in advance
I’m glad not the only person to think VW bike carrier obscenely expensive! Just bought a black fiamma for T6 tailgate - just waiting for it to arrive ...

Yep compare to previous versions Models I was shocked. Hope you
I’m glad not the only person to think VW bike carrier obscenely expensive! Just bought a black fiamma for T6 tailgate - just waiting for it to arrive ...
Yep compared to previous VW Models, I was shocked. Hope you enjoy your fiamma one Kathy. Send over a picture if you get the chance please

Back