No ISOFIX

Are there not different ‘bag sizes for the twin single seats vs. 2+1 in the front? I believe they have different part numbers.

Yeah, you definitely have to deactivate for rearward facing. It’s been a few years since my kids were in small seats, and wasn’t sure on current guidelines.

You need 4Moms mamaRoo infant seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their babies. It features five unique motions and five speed options for a total of 25 different combinations. Soothe your baby with one of the four built-in sounds, or connect any MP3 device. The mamaRoo4 seat offers full recline to allow baby to lie back and relax or sit up and play.

Do you have 3 seats or 2 in the front?

If you have a bench could you mount a baby seat in the middle? If 2 seater captains, obviously no way.
Hi all. I have a Shuttle T6 8 seater bt have rear seats removed because I am a wheelchair user. My question then, does the front captain seat have Isofix brackets on it? I know I have to turn of the airbag.
TIA

Yes, this. If you have 2 adults you cant.

I have twin captains and it's fine to use a baby seat, just can't have another adult with you which sounded an issue for the OP.
Hi all. I have a Shuttle T6 8 seater bt have rear seats removed because I am a wheelchair user. My question then, does the front captain seat have Isofix brackets on it? I know I have to turn of the airbag.
TIA

Hi all. My partner is pregnant, baby due in September. I have a 2017 transporter panel Van with 2+1 seating arrangement. Double bench seat, does anything know of any infant carrier/baby car seat that is suitable? I've been told by a few car seat manufacturers their chairs are not compatible with the seat belt set up on my van and obv the isofix is not there.

Hi just looking for some advice please. Looking to purchase a camper but it doesn’t currently have an isofix in place for baby seat. Anyone got any suggestions how to get round this? TIA

Does anyone have the bar adapter from Amazon to use the isofix? If so- can it be attached to front captain seats or rear R&R only? Also, does it cause much damage to the seat with it being a snug fit (as I’ve read on Amazon reviews of the product)
Thanks.
124D2C51-9A27-406A-B57E-24A21BA0F284.png

I have the same one (got from ebay though as it worked out a bit cheaper for the same item!) on the center seat in the front of our van. no damage to the seat for me, i think it really depends on how you tension everything up..i find getting the top belt mounted to this bar and adjusted to a 'snug' length before clipping through to the seat works best. Its ideally a 2 person job though with one holding this adapter in at the back whilst someone else pushes the seat in to place in the front.

Back