No Central locking / Alarm

Great thanks. That is really helpful. So it looks like it is pointing more towards the module. If everything else is ok, fuses etc.

It was an odd one. A fuse in the end but the fuse in question was not located in the fuse box where it was expected to be. We've no idea why it different what is listed to other Transporters. All i can say is go through all the fuses and check each one. (It was on of the smaller blade fuses btw)

It was an odd one. A fuse in the end but the fuse in question was not located in the fuse box where it was expected to be. We've no idea why it different what is listed to other Transporters. All i can say is go through all the fuses and check each one. (It was on of the smaller blade fuses btw)
Thanks gav101 i checked fuses and there was a 20amp fuse blown put another 20amp fuse in and it worked a couple times and blew the fuse again

do you recall which fuse it was - I am chasing a similar problem ...... my own fault of course as I was pulling fuses to do a few piggy backs for constant and ignition power

yes I am sure I pulled that fuse and it metered fine ..... will check again - thanks

yes I am sure I pulled that fuse and it metered fine ..... will check again - thanks
Ok after pulling and metering every fuse, I then tried loading and testing free slots, seems I have pulled a fuse in my earlier mission of discoveries popped a fuse in SC32 (bottom R/H large fuse) and we are alive again - best learning is from mistakes

Reactions: mmi
Back