Nic's Centre Dash-Console swap

I can confirm this pipe works a treat, fitted one today and the length is perfect
The pipe/t piece is all one unit and both ends just push right on, will dig out the part number

Any luck with the part number @Pauly ?...sorry to be a pain

Sorry mate I keep forgetting, I need to be on a PC to get it
Send me message tonight and remind me and I will post it here :thumbsup:

I asking loads of questions about this cooler pipe...but still can't get my head round what it connects to that provides the cool air?

As above the t piece is part of the hose
The air box in the dash has a 20mm blanking grommet in the side of it, you remove the grommet and push the t piece part of the hose into the hole

Can be done to any vehicle that has a single passenger seat
Will fit to any vehicle but if you have a double passenger seat the inside passenger will have no leg space (as in literally none)

cheers @Ed Webb i thought yours was but just wanted to make sure,
I've thrown the wife a curved ball with holiday plans to buy me some time so i need to get it ordered !

So today I finally had the time to fit my centre console and lower dash trims.....I know I have to purchase some additional screws and speed clips, however I can't seem to get the bottle cooler section to clip in....is this what I need the speed clips for or am I missing something here....

BTW the this thread was excellent to follow and made the whole process a lot easier.

Have you trimmed the floor/tunnel to allow the base to sit fully down ?
If you are referring to fitting the bottle cooler into the centre console trim then it’s just a bit of a bitch in general, even when factory fitted you need to give the rear of the bottle cooler a good shove backwards and push the locking clips out as you press back they never seem to engage on there own

Have you trimmed the floor/tunnel to allow the base to sit fully down ?
If you are referring to fitting the bottle cooler into the centre console trim then it’s just a bit of a bitch in general, even when factory fitted you need to give the rear of the bottle cooler a good shove backwards and push the locking clips out as you press back they never seem to engage on there own

Hi @Pauly yeah I trimmed it down maybe a bit to much just to be on the safe side, it seems the bottle cooler wants to pop back out and I can't seem to get it to clip in. I'm a manual if that makes any difference as the gear cables seem very close.

Hi @Pauly yeah I trimmed it down maybe a bit to much just to be on the safe side, it seems the bottle cooler wants to pop back out and I can't seem to get it to clip in. I'm a manual if that makes any difference as the gear cables seem very close.

@Pauly I've done it!....I followed your instructions and gave it a good shove and it appears to of clipped in ok...………..well it's not fallen out again.....Thank you:thumbsup:

93EAA29E-9700-442D-A653-8029DD3B151D.jpeg 31603869-9D93-4475-9E6B-CE9CF87A38E0.jpeg Did I cut the wrong part of plastic?
I found this to be the only part I couldn’t understand and therefore could not fit bottle cooler/holder.

Also the compartment next to the gear lever, seem to be missing a rubber lining and some form of a blanking plate or perhaps a light fitting??? Can some one please post part numbers for these two please. (Refer to 2nd photo)

Back