Newbie Saying Hello

I've owned land rovers for years but my latest disco 2 has rotted away and it's getting replaced with T6 camper from calder campers this week. Was meant to have 20"Riviera wheels but I've been told a lot have been returned with laquer flaking. Now it'll have the standard wheels and tyres. First job will be finding a quality set of wheels. Then as funds are found, I'll do other stuff. I fancy a tail gate spoiler, upgraded ice, maybe lowered, chipped, exhaust. Chassis under seal? Recommended or not? Skidz in Falkirk for wheels and ice or anywhere else in Falkirk or Livingston area?

Hi @Graeme Mckay
Welcome to the forum. Unable to help with business recommendations but wish you all the best with the new bus. Look fkrward to seeing some images of it and reading the progression.

I've owned land rovers for years but my latest disco 2 has rotted away and it's getting replaced with T6 camper from calder campers this week. Was meant to have 20"Riviera wheels but I've been told a lot have been returned with laquer flaking. Now it'll have the standard wheels and tyres. First job will be finding a quality set of wheels. Then as funds are found, I'll do other stuff. I fancy a tail gate spoiler, upgraded ice, maybe lowered, chipped, exhaust. Chassis under seal? Recommended or not? Skidz in Falkirk for wheels and ice or anywhere else in Falkirk or Livingston area?
Graeme - Did you ever use Skidz in Falkirk for your ICE. I was thinking of taking a trip through to them in a few weeks to see what they have.

Back