New Van [which dealer fitted underrated tyres to]

As above, they are quoting total vehicle weight, but the back axle weight is different to the front. So 102 might be just OK for front, but not quite enough for back.

Pete

My T32 has the load rating printed on the sticker with the tyre pressures inside my drivers door. It states 104/102T. It had 109s on when I bought it so replaced it with 109s. I’ve got the 17” Devonports so went for Michelin Agilis.

My T32 has the load rating printed on the sticker with the tyre pressures inside my drivers door. It states 104/102T. It had 109s on when I bought it so replaced it with 109s. I’ve got the 17” Devonports so went for Michelin Agilis.

Mine states the same as that! Not quite sure why it says 17 when it’s a sport line, I thought they came with 18’s as standard. Kind of wish it had the standard wheels on it for all the hassle!!

I took to Twitter with VW commercial on this as I was fed up with the back and forth... they have paid for a full set of new tyres .... the dealership where arguing that load rating is determined by GVW not calculated by axle weight, so on Twitter I posted something and VW DM’d me with the correct answer and said show it to who I bought the van from, and within an hour they had offered to pay for a full set of new tyres!

Hi guys
Mines in be next week for a new seat it’s a t6 t30 204 dsg with amorack 20s as in the picture page 1 what trees should be on as reading and getting concerned if any accidents etc

Hi joe
Some of the other members are more up to date than myself on this so you should get the correct info of them in a while
You have the same amrock alloys as myself but you should have a much greater tyre choice than me as yours is a t30 with a lower load rating required , I had to change from 255/35/r20 to 265/40/r20 104 to get the load rating, the 40 puts the speedometer out ever so slightly/ you should be able to stick to the 35 with a correct rating for the t30

What is the matter with the seat joe
Only had mine a few weeks but drivers seat seams to creak a lot ?

Heating element is visible from the material
Not sure what’s happened it still heats up very well but you can see the wires, VW saw it when it went in for first service I asked them to check it out they then said it’s needs to come out and be replaced.
Gutted I can’t ask for a passenger one and keep the drivers as it will be covered in leather at some stage so I’d be happy to keep if it’s safe and that would allow me to replace double pass in stead

Back