New van and old van

What is that, a Window Van? A Kombi with extra factory Glass? A Panel Van?

I'm curious because that colour is not available in many models........

What is that, a Window Van? A Kombi with extra factory Glass? A Panel Van?

I'm curious because that colour is not available in many models........
HI wanted this colour so panel van but up spec it with a few extras ,ac,cruise control ,leather multifunction,led rear lights,comford pack ,programmable,parking heater plus remote,swivelling front seats,cab carpet, front fog lights ,heated rear window wash,lighting pack ,power folding mirrors , extra dust seal

I have to agree, if I was doing a camper, it would be LWB for me. Not just the extra room, but they seem to becoming a lot more desirable than they used to be.
Plus if the styling is done right, you can almost hide the fact it's a lot longer with subtle mods.

I must admit I do wonder if I should look at upgrading to a lwb euro6 4motion in a few years time. I think it's just a pipe dream though.

I must admit I do wonder if I should look at upgrading to a lwb euro6 4motion in a few years time. I think it's just a pipe dream though.

Few years.. Nah, then we'd loose you to the T7Forum.
Pop over to mine and we will shoot and see my salesman in Leicester and get you in one today.
DO IT DO IT DO IT

Few years.. Nah, then we'd loose you to the T7Forum.
Pop over to mine and we will shoot and see my salesman in Leicester and get you in one today.
DO IT DO IT DO IT
Realistically I have no business case for an upgrade. Currently there is nothing wrong with my current.
Sadly with a forum full of a lovely vans I always want the shiney things of others.

Realistically I have no business case for an upgrade. Currently there is nothing wrong with my current.
Sadly with a forum full of a lovely vans I always want the shiney things of others.

Mate I hear you there!
The more camper conversions I see on here, the more I think about selling my Motorhome and doing a full on conversion myself with another T6, but my wife would chop parts off me if I sold our MH.

Sometimes being on here encourages you to spend money! It's a nightmare.

Mate I hear you there!
The more camper conversions I see on here, the more I think about selling my Motorhome and doing a full on conversion myself with another T6, but my wife would chop parts off me if I sold our MH.

Sometimes being on here encourages you to spend money! It's a nightmare.
I guess I should appreciate what I've got and learn to control my urges. :D

Back