New to forums of any kind...New to T6's

Dannyb6467

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hello there...
Not taken delivery yet of my new T6 Kombi 204 DSG 4 Motion. Already planning on making a few mods regarding 12v split relay,lights, sockets, 240v, carpet lining etc.... basically to make it into an over nighter.....
Who would you recommend to help with this in Shropshire. Im in Bridgnorth.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dannyb6467 matt probert from highline campers Oswestry 07980743060 is very good he has a facebook page to show off some of his work , he has done work for me ie diesel night heater & altro flooring gary the fitter is a ex bodans employee and is very good at what he does.
does complete conversion and small jobs
there is also bodans in shrewsbury but they are abit on the dear side and think salop vans do work aswel.

hope this helps
cheers
andy

@Dannyb6467 matt probert from highline campers Oswestry 07980743060 is very good he has a facebook page to show off some of his work , he has done work for me ie diesel night heater & altro flooring gary the fitter is a ex bodans employee and is very good at what he does.
does complete conversion and small jobs
there is also bodans in shrewsbury but they are abit on the dear side and think salop vans do work aswel.

hope this helps
cheers
andy[/

Welcome pal. Enjoy the mayhem and vast amount of knowledge.
Fish.

Yep I'm a new kid on the.block too.
Its like.first day school not knowing all the chat & termimology. But realise there is a
mine of information waiting to be dug out of the forums. Love reading about the trials & tribulations of fellow T6'owners
Thank goodness Christmas is coming my wish list grows by the minute.

Back