New T7

Prefer the T6 100% but after a year or so after release I will be saying the opposite as usual.

Doesn't look to bad, although, I'm going to look at a Crafter/Sprinter next time

It'll be interesting to see the the driveline options.

Petrol/Battery Hybrid
Diesel Euro 7
Full EV (huge area for Cells within the floor area at 75mm high)

I've just had a New Crafter (MWB) as a courtesy vehicle for a couple of days and liked it. Drives even lighter than the T6 and the extra metre isn't a problem although it didn't have reversing sensors and the back corners are less visible that the T6.

Rod

I've heard good reviews about the new crafter, and that new 4 motion crafter version looks good, could be quite a capable mid sized camper.

I've heard good reviews about the new crafter, and that new 4 motion crafter version looks good, could be quite a capable mid sized camper.
ditto, If I were considering a camper conversation, it would be a crafter for me.

Front end definately reminds me of the Renault Velsatis/ Avantime.

Well im going to stir things up and say i think it looks shite! :p they just have to mess about with it dont they!? The body is just way too fancy now for me, i love the clean lines of the T6 but that just looks like they are trying too hard. Ok maybe bring the interior spec up a bit more and esp the plastic door cards! (getting mine recovered) and fit better headlights but pleeeease leave our beautiful clean body alone :(

Back