New T7

VW T7 New Bulli / Multivan (2019): Preview
The VW bus becomes a high-tech van
With the current T6, VW does not earn enough money. The next generation of bullies is using passenger car technology and growing into a family!

The VW bus is cult, but the VW does not earn enough money! The old solitaire is in principle only a faceted T5 and for commercial users it remains after a Facelift 2019 probably to 2025 thereby. However, the old-fashioned base is not able to conceal itself with modern technology. This will be different for the Multivan passenger transporter in the future. As early as 2019 he was to be replaced by the New Bulli. And this deeply immerses itself in passenger car technology. Switching to the large-scale production platform MQB opens up the way for more demanding content, creates more freedom in model planning and increases the variety of variants.
NEW VANS TO 2025

From the T7 becomes a family
The associated access to the modular infotainment kit, the 48-volt electrical system and the update-capable electronics architecture transforms the new Multivan into a high-tech van on request. With the help of this system integration, a complete Bulli family will be developed from the VW Bus , which also offers a new base for the successors of Caddy and Sharan . Ford could have chosen the Tourneo derivatives Courier, Connect and Custom as such a graduation with different wheelbases and superstructures. Basically it remains that the T7 must look modern, functional and valuable. Bilingualism is surely a topic again, the luminaire graphic serves likewise the demarcation to the competition and between the series.
Electric version and classic drives
The electric bullion announced for 2020 is suitable as a whisper-quiet city delivery van with 24 kWh battery and 75 kW as well as 270 Nm of power. On the other hand, there is also a lighthouse project with 275 kW system power, 600 km range and acceleration in the same cover From 0 to 100 km / h in just five seconds. Otherwise it remains for T7 with the tried and tested mix of diesel and combustion, front wheel drive and 4Motion , switch and DSG, Mildhybrid and plug-in hybrid .

Eh, the T6 doesn't earn enough money for VW? The greedy robbing gits. 35k for a panel van that has less equipment, technology and power than a full-size SUV from the same group of companies (skoda) yhat costs 10k less. VW is milking Transporter drivers with miserable levels of standard equipment and extortionate pricing options. LED Headlights being the prime example of their levels of gouging. If VW put the T6 interior into a passenger car, they would be ridiculed for the quality of the plastics and the design.

That T7 looks good to me. Hope they bring the interior up to passenger car standards too.

I quite like the top design, but it's a photoshop job matching some imagination with styling cues nicked from other VWs

@DaveyB I would agree with the Vel Sat which sold well but never appealed to me, but the Avantime was a nice car at the wrong time as it never found a mass market and was too "different" for many.

I really like it! Won't be getting one though. I will be keeping my T6 and will convert it to electric one day! They are successfully converting splittys into electrical vehicles in the states now.
@Buggirl there's life in the old splitty yet then but sadly it destroys the classic and vintage qualities with such a major heart transplant.

VW T7 New Bulli / Multivan (2019): Preview
The VW bus becomes a high-tech van
With the current T6, VW does not earn enough money. The next generation of bullies is using passenger car technology and growing into a family!

The VW bus is cult, but the VW does not earn enough money! The old solitaire is in principle only a faceted T5 and for commercial users it remains after a Facelift 2019 probably to 2025 thereby. However, the old-fashioned base is not able to conceal itself with modern technology. This will be different for the Multivan passenger transporter in the future. As early as 2019 he was to be replaced by the New Bulli. And this deeply immerses itself in passenger car technology. Switching to the large-scale production platform MQB opens up the way for more demanding content, creates more freedom in model planning and increases the variety of variants.
NEW VANS TO 2025

From the T7 becomes a family
The associated access to the modular infotainment kit, the 48-volt electrical system and the update-capable electronics architecture transforms the new Multivan into a high-tech van on request. With the help of this system integration, a complete Bulli family will be developed from the VW Bus , which also offers a new base for the successors of Caddy and Sharan . Ford could have chosen the Tourneo derivatives Courier, Connect and Custom as such a graduation with different wheelbases and superstructures. Basically it remains that the T7 must look modern, functional and valuable. Bilingualism is surely a topic again, the luminaire graphic serves likewise the demarcation to the competition and between the series.
Electric version and classic drives
The electric bullion announced for 2020 is suitable as a whisper-quiet city delivery van with 24 kWh battery and 75 kW as well as 270 Nm of power. On the other hand, there is also a lighthouse project with 275 kW system power, 600 km range and acceleration in the same cover From 0 to 100 km / h in just five seconds. Otherwise it remains for T7 with the tried and tested mix of diesel and combustion, front wheel drive and 4Motion , switch and DSG, Mildhybrid and plug-in hybrid .
This looks like an amazing spec, with MQB platform, they could take the spec up to a high end Audi Q7 in terms of air suspension with DCC; performance engines etc etc. Not sure how big the market is for a £70k van, but as a life style vehicle, unstoppable. I think this could take sales of LandRover Discoveries etc etc etc...... all day long:) I'm starting saving now. Very Very Exciting

Back