New Multivan

Tom James

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Picked this up a couple of weeks ago. Works well for our family with 4 kids, purchased through the business so slighlty less on the company car tax being hybrid.

So far had it de badged, de chromed, front grill inserts gloss black. Booked in with CRS Performance to have KW coilovers fitted.

Appreciate its not eveyone's cup of tea, but Iit is working for me :cool:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:
I planned to order a new one middle of last year. Great drive. Great kit if spec’d right. Ticks most of my boxes. I was all over it. However. The more I look at them now the more vanilla and dull they look. Just something not right in the shape. I think they are trying to slope the bonnet enough for pedestrian impacts or something. Want one/don’t want one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If they had released a LWB Buzz that could fit 6 of us in comfrotably I'd of gone for that. That seems a way off though, and looking at the spec of the LWB doesn't look that big inside.

I'll post some more pics as we go along with the mods, see if I can win people over ;)

What the fek is going on with the rear wheel arch or is it just the angle of the photo that makes the wheel look like it's not centred?

If they had released a LWB Buzz that could fit 6 of us in comfrotably I'd of gone for that. That seems a way off though, and looking at the spec of the LWB doesn't look that big inside.

I'll post some more pics as we go along with the mods, see if I can win people over ;)
My thoughts too. The LWB Buzz appears to be a Sharan sort of size rather than a Caravelle. I was on the verge of ordering a Multivan, but in the end didn't want to drop £60k on what is now obsolete hybrid tech. So we're in a 2016 Caravelle until VW's 7-seater product strategy becomes a bit clearer.

Yours looks great by the way. Did you go for the pano roof?

Still looking at t7. Didn’t drive one yet. It would be big enough for my needs. Not sure about the look though.

Exited to see the transformation on this. I think with a bit of tinkering this could look brilliant. Congrats

Back