New T6 Campervan Conversion Owner - Clubs

RyanVWT6

T6 Pro
Hi Guys,

I have recently purchased a VW T6 Campervan Conversion and was wondering if anyone knew of and campervan clubs in and around Milton Keynes that I could get in touch with and possibly join. I am new to the campervan scene and looking to gain some much needed advice as I start my campervan journey.

Thanks

Haha. I already have my sights on a set of 19" wheels B14s and a re-map. :) its a bit of a mind field regards advice I'm receiving but I'm confident in these 3 things at least.

Hello and welcome!

The main camping clubs, i.e Caravan and Camping Club and Caravan and Motorhome Club have local sections that plan regular meets throughout the year.

We (T6 Forum) also attend and/or set up a variety of camping meets - so far this year we have done Bala, Camperjam, Busfest and there is a "end of season" meet coming up in October - T6f Oktoberfest 2018, 12- 14 October Arlingham, Gloucestershire

In addition, this year there have been regular monthly daytime meets based at various National Trust properties, centred on the West Midlands, set up by @Fish

As the forum gets bigger I expect more events will be organised - we welcome anyone making suggestions for day trips and/or camping adventures - "if you build it, people will come!"

Back