New T6 Badgeless Grill

I think you have a point mate.Since the colour coded wheel caps have been on and the horrible chrome mirror trims off I think I have maybe managed the look I wanted after all:thumbsup:

Your best mate @T6180 and I spend most days bouncing WhatsApp messages back and forth trying to spend each other's money which is fun, but I suspect his prediction he sent of how mine will eventually look will be true.
Slammed, nice wheels and that's it. All the fluff removed and stock looking. I just cannot pull that off until I get the B14s on, then I might just be satisfied and ready to throw too much money at the inside :eek:

So today I finally gave in and swapped back to my original grill. The main reason being that I liked the look, but didn't love it and kept looking back at pictures of mine as it was and preferring it in it's original form. (plus too many Black T5.1 with this grill and it looks too similar)
I think this grill suits certain colours, but Black on Black, with so much Black is too much for me, and it needed to go back to how it was.

View attachment 22585

not tempted for a bit more chrome ? :devil: :whistle:

tourchrome.jpg

So after a couple of scraped knuckles and plenty of swearing whilst trying to get the two screw’s out from up in the inner wing that keeps the bumper and the wing together, I have managed to do it.

I like it, and the StormTrooper look is almost complete.
7F8D8D70-F54E-450E-83A9-7D20147F4861.jpeg E614F857-7ECF-436B-8486-1A0C636A1BD3.jpeg

Kids have just walked through the gate and all I get is “what have you done to the van, it looks horrible”, followed by “change it back or i’m not getting in the van again”. Bonus. Winner winner chicken dinner, no more orrible little dirty sticky children in the van ever again. Woohoo, should have changed the grill ages ago if i’d have known that would be the reaction.

I’m so drawn to these, look stunning on White, then is it chrome on thin top and bottom line, or all black on our Blackberry???

Kids have just walked through the gate and all I get is “what have you done to the van, it looks horrible”, followed by “change it back or i’m not getting in the van again”. Bonus. Winner winner chicken dinner, no more orrible little dirty sticky children in the van ever again. Woohoo, should have changed the grill ages ago if i’d have known that would be the reaction.

Is yours still on the van?

Nice just looked in Instagram now thinking 3 chrome version! What’s a man to do

Careful Phil, have a good look at the darker T6's with these grills before you make up your mind, because they only seem to suit certain colours, the obvious being White and Red IMO.

Mine only lasted a couple of weeks before I swapped back, but I did get good money for it on the Sales section here.

Careful Phil, have a good look at the darker T6's with these grills before you make up your mind, because they only seem to suit certain colours, the obvious being White and Red IMO.

Mine only lasted a couple of weeks before I swapped back, but I did get good money for it on the Sales section here.
Thanks fella, you’re 100% on the red and white vans, might just have to drive over to HQ and hold a couple up! Appreciate your advice

Thanks fella, you’re 100% on the red and white vans, might just have to drive over to HQ and hold a couple up! Appreciate your advice

This mod was always going to be a personal thing, but it looks so good on the White, that comparing it on another colour doesn't quite have that same edge, but any excuse to visit HQ is a good thing.

Back