Useful info - would this also work for a T6 LED rears to T6.1 LED rears?

Mine connect and work fine, but I have the bulb out waring on the dash, as well as fast indicator flash on dash.
I believe so. However, on T6 LEDs not all lamps are actually LEDs - not sure if they are the same on T6.1 LEDs
Anyways, I would start checking what the faults are... obviously at least the indicators :rolleyes:

Can anybody else remember when a pressure switch in the brake hydraulic circuit made contact with a battery feed and almost burnt a thin coil of wire?

Useful info - would this also work for a T6 LED rears to T6.1 LED rears?

Mine connect and work fine, but I have the bulb out waring on the dash, as well as fast indicator flash on dash.
they will work fine but need a resistor on the indicator to stop the fast flash on the dashboard, some people have done it and posted pics if you have a search around

Great write up, thank you chaps. For clarity, T5.1 NONE led to T6 NONE led will work without any coding of errors out? Presumably, with incandescent bulbs the modules dont know a difference and it's just a few pin swaps to make it all work?

Just fitted the new T6.1 rear lights, these are the barn door version and unfortunately not available in LED but still look cool.

fit is a direct swap, just requires a few pin changes

View attachment 57277
Hi. I have the same set up and note only the lower part of the light illuminates when side lights are on, a t 6.1 is illuminated to the top section when side lights are on. Is this just how this is please.

they will work fine but need a resistor on the indicator to stop the fast flash on the dashboard, some people have done it and posted pics if you have a search around
I have done a lot of experiments with BCM, I managed to encode it so that the turn signals did not see the malfunction, but at the same time nothing was connected to BCM at all!

Back