Sold New Set Of Winter Wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not brave enough mate. I still have nightmares about the time i wore leg warmers, thinking i was Leroy from fame.
That taxi driver wasn't impressed when i jumped on his bonnet in homage to the opening sequence. Lets just say i wasn't at my fighting weight.

Bump:

Last chance to buy these wheels. I'm going to Busfest tomorrow, and if I end up buying a set of spacers, I will be removing the sale and keeping them.
(It's only the fact the wheels sit too far inside my arches that's made me want to start again with a different wheel)

On the subject of colour, I know White wheels are not everyones bag, but if someone genuinely wants these wheels and it's the colour that's putting them off, I will be happy to have them re-powder coated in any colour the buyer chooses providing they are happy to pay the extra £160 it costs me to have them done, and they are prepared to wait a couple of weeks whilst this is carried out. Obviously that would be paid for up front by the buyer.

Last edited:
Although I still might sell these wheels, I am now running them for a few days whilst I wait for a set of rear tyres for my 19s.
As they are in current use, this will obviously make them a little cheaper than originally priced.

IMG_20180914_170641_402.jpg

@Tourershine they look the dogs mate! I’d keep them

They look loads better now I've added spacers, but I'm not feeling huge love for them.
Surprisingly, they do drive far more comfortable than my 19s, and they are not as noisy as I thought they would be, but I'm so in love with my 19s, that anything else just won't work.

Urgh can’t decide either. Part of me loves them and part of me thinks they’d look better on a 18” steel with black centres

Urgh can’t decide either. Part of me loves them and part of me thinks they’d look better on a 18” steel with black centres

I don't actually have an issue with the size, or the design of the 17s. They fill the arches perfectly with the spacers. I even like the White against my Black.
18s are nice, but it's more money for the wheels initially, then a potential colour change, and tyres, I bet I'd of been in for far more money than these stand me at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back